Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2006, 13:40   #1
BHPian

In Dash PC !!!

Has anyone hear od the IN-DASH Computer? i am interested in finding out more about it.I think it will be a really cool and useful gizmo in a car.Could someone please help?

stevie
Old 23rd May 2006, 13:49   #2
Team-BHP Support

I remember reading about a guy who had fitted a PC into the dashboard of his car (A Mercedes if I remember correctly). I think it was in a old Overdrive issue. It was a very slick fit, with touchscreen monitor et all.
Old 23rd May 2006, 13:52   #3
BHPian

that would so cool.every thing one needs in-dash.i read about it sometime ago but i am eager to know if its actually available in the form of an audio system that slides in-dash
Old 23rd May 2006, 15:07   #4
BHPian

There was some member here at tbhp, who was planning one linux, touchscreen based car computer that fits in the 1 DIN size. Tried to find the link but couldnt.
Old 23rd May 2006, 16:16   #5
Team-BHP Support

Yes, I remember. In fact it was hardly a month or so back that he floated the idea. He suggested that he already has a prototype ready. This one was to be a complete in-car system with reverse assist, health parameters of the car and every other possible things bundled into one. His initial cost calculation was coming to something around 55000, if I am not mistaken. The guy was from Delhi. However I could not find the link either.
Old 23rd May 2006, 23:30   #6
BANNED

go to www.cardomain.com there are quite a lot of cars with computers in them. showing off theirs WINDOWS

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks