Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2013, 01:35   #1
BHPian

Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine

Hi, whenever we see a loud car, we often wonder how do people sit inside the damn car.
In the recent years, the ICE scene in India has grown manifolds.
Taking Delhi into consideration, shops like Driven, Motorconcepts and Retro Rides have taken the scene into an unbelievable place. LBM, as we all know is known for his subwoofers and the famous 'Swift'.

The Idea for the meet came when Motorconcepts(Aman and his counterpart), LBM , Hype Audio and Sundown India decided to organise a meet to show off the loudest and the "bass'iest" cars in the city(As I like to call it). The event also saw the likes of Karan from SOS(i10).

This is how it all started:
11th October 2013 : Raghvinder(LBM) updates a status about a planned meet the day after. Now the thought in my mind is clicking with the fact "Is it worth going?". But then, witnessing LBM's swift drives all the confusion away. Vroom.

12th October 2013 : I give a call to a dear close friend asking him to accompany me. At first like all usual people, he goes "Is it worth it? I have projects? Is it going to be good?. Then I go all Barney Stinson explaining and asking him to "Bass up for the loudest cars". And then he gets all excited. Vroom Vroom.

12 October @5:00 p.m. : I am driving on the NH8 and I cross the toll in minutes and the excitement just kicks in even faster. Crossing the Toll. I see a few cars with the Motor Concept decal. Meet aman paaji and the others.

Now, every person meeting new people for the first time has a simple question " Is it worth it, I hope I am not making a mistake. Is it too akward?" Just about to answer that question to my own conscience, I see a Swift stopping right in front of me. And in comes, LBM. The whole doubt fades away in milliseconds. And then I see the famous Honda City from Sundown.
Vroom Vrrom Vroom , we reach Mc Donalds @Manesar.
What should be noticed is that, in between, whenever LBM Paaji's swift(which was right ahead of me) kicked in even a little bass, my mirrors started rattling. This gave me even further motivation to continue.

12th October @5:30 - The Showdown after a little introduction period.
In comes the LBM and the city competition, with almost equal levels of destruction. With due respect to the Scorpio which in my opinion had the best bass, but my pal disagreed saying the Swift is a whole new level.
He was shocked, and so was I. Never had we seen such immense levels of Bass.
Rightly said, the swift is the groundpounder.
In a later while, the i10 joined it kicking its Achilles heel with an amazing free flow and a huge sub. The combo. just kicked in at the right point of time.

I will now let the pictures and the videos do the talking!

Last edited by Technocrat : 16th October 2013 at 00:44. Reason: We dont allow posting high speeds on Public roads.
devilwearsprada is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 13th October 2013, 13:25   #2
BHPian

re: Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine

A video from LBM's car :

A video from the Honda City(Sundown'ed):

Last edited by devilwearsprada : 13th October 2013 at 13:27. Reason: Forgot to add another link.
devilwearsprada is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th October 2013, 13:40   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thread moved to ICE. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2013, 14:26   #4
BHPian

Woaah looks like a great meet, couldnt be a part of it to much tied up.

Post some pics man, I am sure it was a hell of a meet with soo much bass at one place. How did the place ended up being - didnt the people around complained
invincible7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2013, 15:21   #5
BHPian

The bass was mind blowing?

At a point of time
EDM was the only food I could have. And courtesy to the McDonalds team who did not utter a word.

Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine-dsc03715.jpg

Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine-dsc03718.jpg

Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine-dsc03737.jpg

Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine-dsc03678.jpg

Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine-dsc03677.jpg

Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine-dsc03681.jpg

Delhi Audio Drive : Bass Machine-dsc03723.jpg
devilwearsprada is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th October 2013, 12:41   #6
Senior - BHPian

Thanks devilwearsprada for the thread. Great writeup !!!

But actually the event was on 11th not on 12th I do not know why you got the date mixed !!
Old 15th October 2013, 15:05   #7
Senior - BHPian

l_b_m it seems all the vibes from your ride have effects other than those printed on the sticker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
But actually the event was on 11th not on 12th I do not know why you got the date mixed !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks