Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2006, 00:18   #1
BHPian

Manual for car audio stuff

Hi all,

Many times the car audio stuff we buy is without B&W. So we miss out the manual provided along with the products.

Its impossible to get the manual for products avaliable in India, but which not officially launched. Like pioneer... with got launched after a very long time.

So can all members post links to certain manual (.pdf/.doc files) avaliable on the internet. It'll be helpfull to all

Eg. Please provide me with link for pioneer 7750 head unit. (.pdf files etc)

Thanks
Old 26th July 2006, 06:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

hi amit, pm me your email id. I have its manual.

I do post files whenever I find at TBHP. If you search right, you will come across soem I have posted.
Old 26th July 2006, 10:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

Amit..

Pioneer allows you to download from their website... you might have to register which is free - kinda like hotmail etc.. then you can download whatever it is you want... I know - I have done this myself !!..

Last edited by kb100 : 26th July 2006 at 10:40.
Old 26th July 2006, 18:24   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Amit..

Pioneer allows you to download from their website... you might have to register which is free - kinda like hotmail etc.. then you can download whatever it is you want... I know - I have done this myself !!..
Definitely Pioneer allows you to do it. But could you find the 7750 one??? Their Website can only furnish the current manuals and the manuals archived does'nt work it seems.

I am in need of the same and would like to get it from somewhere. I have the manual but want a PDF version of it.
Old 26th July 2006, 20:44   #5
BHPian

Crutchfield allows u to download manuals of various components.

Open crutchfield<Go to that specific item<click on crutchfield Hands-on reaearch<and download its manual from 'what's included' box on Rt side of web page.

But they may not have manuals of items which are not being sold by them as ur pio 7750 HU.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks