Team-BHP - Expert Advice Needed: Audio System for Ikon(Budget 20 K)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Expert Advice Needed: Audio System for Ikon(Budget 20 K) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/16318-expert-advice-needed-audio-system-ikon-budget-20-k.html)

Hi Everyone,

Needed some advice from all you experts out there. Have an ikon 1.6, wanted to put a new audio system in place. Budget is arnd 20 K.

Currently the car has a standard factory fitted 2 speakers and 1 HU.

Is it Possible to get a new HU + Rear speakers + Sub + Amp within my budget?

Regards

HEY BUDDY...go through the threads in same section..there one more thread with same budget quoted..it wil help you..
rgrds ,
angelfire

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohit_moh
Hi Everyone,

Needed some advice from all you experts out there. Have an ikon 1.6, wanted to put a new audio system in place. Budget is arnd 20 K.

Regards

minimum budgets
HU: 6K for a Sony
Speakers: 4K per pair for a pair of JBL CS series
Sub: 4K for a Pio 306C in a box
Amp: 5K for a sony 554
Wires: 2.5K for 2 pairs
plus Install
so at the minimum you'd need 22K and that is assuming you keep your exsisting front speakers. Maybe you can get 2K for the old HU.

Hi,
I had a query for my Ikon 1.6 and so posting here.

We have a 2001 Ikon 1.6 which came with a Ford factory fitted system. I wish to upgrade :
1- make the unit CD compatible
2- Better quality needed from the speakers (in terms of bass mainly)

How shall i go about it, approx expenses?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohit_moh (Post 279352)
Hi Everyone,

Regards

why speakers in the rear? do you drive or are you driven? if you drive yourself most of the time, it's better to go for a front soundstage with a sub in the rear.

Hi,
I am buying Ford Ikon Flair and have many questions regarding the ICE setup. I am posting my query here since its also for Ikon. Really sorry if i am kijacking the thread :confused:

I would like to know what size of speakers i can fit in the front and rear.
I want clear music, no need for big boom.

So, after reading many threads on this forum, i thought of the following setup:
1. Pioneer 5950/6950 HU
2. Front Speakers: JBL GTO 607C
3. Rear Speakers: JBL GTO 637

I need expert advise on the following:
1. Can i fit the above mentioned speakers in Ford Ikon's stock holes? If not what are the others options?
2. Do i need a Amp to drive these speakers or the HU output will be sufficient?
3. I am planning to build the system slowly. First stage would be HU and Front speakers and my budget is 12-13k for these. Later (i mean after few months) i would like to add rear speakers and amp (if required) and may be can spend additional 8-10k. Is this approach ok or any other suggestions?

And last but not least, can somebody give information about reliable Car Audio dealers in Bangalore?

Thank you for all the help.
-Vaspro