Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2019, 17:59   #31
BHPian

Re: Bluetooth Handsfree Kit Reviews : Tantra Fluke Pro, EDUP & others

I recently installed Tantra Fluke Pro in my car.
It is working fine, but I faced the below issues in my 2 days of usage and would seek suggestions/ advice from experts-
1. Everytime I start my car, volume level of Tantra by default gets set to maximum and it creates distortion in speaker output. I manually adjust it to suitable levels.
Is there a way to come out of it, so that I do not have to adjust it manually?
2. When I turn the key position from ACC mode to IGNITION mode, the device goes to sleep mode. I need to switch it on manually. This happens every alternate time. Is this ok?
3. Is there a way to start music automatically once I am in the car and the device is on?
Now, the device automatically pairs with my mobile, but I have to switch on music from my mobile.
Old 26th October 2020, 11:22   #32
BHPian

I purchased this Tantra device recently and must say I am mighty impressed. On unboxing, it looks like a flimsy device but it’s a pocket rocket. The sound quality through ICE and call quality both are spot on.
Obviously this is a redundant accessory for anyone purchasing a new car but for anyone who wants to add Bluetooth capabilities to an old car, this is highly recommended.

Specifically for Honda city where the AUX and USB ports are hidden from plain sight, it turns out to be a pretty neat implementation (I hate dangling wires).
Attached Thumbnails
Bluetooth Handsfree Kit Reviews : Tantra Fluke Pro, EDUP & others-e12cc05d955641fb9b3ade0d90878884.jpeg  

Last edited by warrioraks : 26th October 2020 at 11:25.
warrioraks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2021, 12:50   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramvicky1984 View Post
I have had the Tantra for 2.5 years ( in hibernation for past one year)
Used only for calls in the car.
HAve also used it to play music from phone to old music system in home ( which doesn't have USB etc., connected tantra to its Mic input)
Useful device for the price.
Took it out after 5+ years, only the mic had got a little weak. Replaced it locally for 100 bucks and is working perfect. Truly a quality product.
I have lost the magnetic mounting disks which are used to stick on the dashboard, Any idea how to get them/ alternative jugaad for them?

Last edited by vikramvicky1984 : 5th October 2021 at 12:53.
Old 9th November 2021, 11:32   #34
BHPian

Re: Rs 10 solution to dangling wires of Tantra Fluke in my Wagon R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpaul View Post
Hi all.

And I have also solved the auto resume after disconnection. I bought PowerAMP player from Google Play Store. It supports auto resume of playback when bluetooth device is reconnected.
What option needs to be enabled in Power AMP player to to resume of playback when bluetooth device is reconnected?

I just got the full modded version of this apk today!
Old 9th November 2021, 21:32   #35
BHPian

Re: Rs 10 solution to dangling wires of Tantra Fluke in my Wagon R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985Darkkid85 View Post
What option needs to be enabled in Power AMP player to to resume of playback when bluetooth device is reconnected?

I just got the full modded version of this apk today!
I didn't change any setting. The player just resumes playing after reconnecting. It's just that reconnecting takes few seconds, more like 30 seconds. It's not instantaneous.
Old 7th October 2022, 12:03   #36

Thanks to the posts on team bhp I was able to decide confidently to go ahead and order Tantra fluke ,mainly for hands free phone call purpose in my 2011 etios.
Old 7th October 2022, 13:54   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by driveanddrive View Post
The reviews for Tantra Fluke Pro sounded good enough. .....
I have been using this for over 5 years. Highly recommended. The dangling wires do get in the way at times, but nothing to beat the audio quality, especially calling. At times, my mom on the other side of the call cannot even hear the sound of the vehicle or the road. The noise cancellation is so good. Even audio streamed from the phone is nice for my use.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks