Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2018, 13:00   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_i View Post
I have ordered the same from Aliexpress and so till that reaches will have to live without the radio.

Rest of the system works fine. However, i would like to have Gaana and Savan on Apple carplay. I has got Amazon Music which is working flawless. Google maps on Carplay is excellent.

So overall a pleased with the upgrade from Swing Radio.
The single male connector from the radio should fit into one of the female connectors which come from the antenna cable as it has the same notches . You can try it out and it may work. The second antenna may be a DAB antenna which is anyway not used in India.
Old 6th December 2018, 19:51   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_i View Post
I have ordered the same from Aliexpress and so till that reaches will have to live without the radio.

Rest of the system works fine. However, i would like to have Gaana and Savan on Apple carplay. I has got Amazon Music which is working flawless. Google maps on Carplay is excellent.

So overall a pleased with the upgrade from Swing Radio.

The fakra n video adapter cables came as free gifts from the AliExpress seller. Insist Shailendra to deliver them free too as he might already got them
Old 16th November 2020, 21:27   #33

Re: Skoda Yeti: Replacing the RCD510 (Bolero) with RCD330G Plus (RVC, Carplay, Android Auto & more)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
The fakra n video adapter cables came as free gifts from the AliExpress seller. Insist Shailendra to deliver them free too as he might already got them
Any good store around where you live where I can get some window/door visors and gear lever for my Skoda Yeti ? I live in Chandigarh and all dealers here have said no to many accessories I wanted. Should I try AliExpress?
Old 21st November 2021, 10:56   #34
BHPian

Re: Skoda Yeti: Replacing the RCD510 (Bolero) with RCD330G Plus (RVC, Carplay, Android Auto & more)

Has anyone recently considered a head unit from Woodman?
I was considering that for my Yeti but the pandemic put a halt to those plans.
If anyone has installed one of their units, would be great to hear feedback on the experience.
I've been looking at their Woodman Xtreme 1.0

Most Viewed