Team-BHP - When In the world will Pioneer 6950UB come in market!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   When In the world will Pioneer 6950UB come in market!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/22366-when-world-will-pioneer-6950ub-come-market.html)

Anyone having any ideas about when will 6950UB Will come out?? I only want to buy that HU as it has all the feature which I want in my new HU have already waited for 2 months. And now I am dying to hear some music in my car.LOL.

I Enquired with few Retailers they dont have any Idea about what in the world this HU is. If anyone has any idea do post. Cheers!!!

Have a look guys. On second thoughts people here must already be knowing about it. But still for those who dont here it is.
It has List feature along with USB and IPOD support which makes it more desirable.
Pioneer Electronics - Sound. Vision. Soul

These many features in a mid-level HU. Wow!
Bluetooth is good. What about satellite radio? Will it work in India??

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 393538)
These many features in a mid-level HU. Wow!
Bluetooth is good. What about satellite radio? Will it work in India??

Hey dude...You'll need to buy bluetooth equipment and sattelite equipment seperately...This HU is just compatible for these features...

I just installed a 6950IB along with kicker speakers.

All grey without B&W.

The HU was 9000/- approx.

Has anybody had a chance to audition this HU and take notes on the SQ/output compared to the existing pioneer series?

Somehow Im inclined towards the looks of the 6850 over the new entrant! Looks aint everything though ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theexister (Post 393608)
I just installed a 6950IB along with kicker speakers.

All grey without B&W.

The HU was 9000/- approx.

Hey Does this HU of urs has a motorised panel or not? Because the HU i want has motorised panel. I guess It will be called 7950UB in India. I am not sure though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0uljah (Post 393728)
Has anybody had a chance to audition this HU and take notes on the SQ/output compared to the existing pioneer series?

Somehow Im inclined towards the looks of the 6850 over the new entrant! Looks aint everything though ;)

The output is same as before and even better because of bass boast. And guess what you can just plug in your Ipods or Pendrive and all info will be displayed on screen. Aint tht cool and these new models look even cooler. check out the video.
Pioneer Electronics - Sound. Vision. Soul

6950IB does not have Motorized face,But it does have the List option, and in grey its available for Rs.7700/- worth buying it,Pioneer 6850 was is a drool vasool maal.

6950UB will be coming by May-June as said by my friend who has his accessories shop and is mostly on tour in asian markets(This stuff will be motorized) expected launch price will be about 11.7 - 12.5k,then might fall down.

Cheers

Ramie

The 6950IB is without the motorized panel.

I was initially inclined to the Alpine 9846 but I wanted an HU with 3 pre-outs for future upgrade.
So finally on the price front the 6950IB turned out to be a good buy. I wasnt looking for anything snazzy. Just something that will last a long time & play music well.

Ramie, 7700/- is a steal man. I got it for 8400/- final price.

Oh man thts sad. I'll have to wait so long to get my hands on UB model. That is dissapointing. But I guess I'll wait till that time.
I only wanna buy UB because IB is compatible for ipods only ie info from pendrive or any other Mp3 device wont display on screen.
And motorised Panel is something that looks cool.

the 7959 IU has been launched officiall in india by autocop people....it has all the feature you require.....it retails for 15k with B/W .....for more info check out the offical pioneer dealer catalouge it has all the info there.....will try to post the pic of the same catalouge if i can.........

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebodystopme
And motorised Panel is something that looks cool.

Yeah.Until it stops working becos of some odd reason.

The 6950 is being sold here for 9k grey!
7950 is sold somewhere around 11k.

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 393922)
the 7959 IU has been launched officiall in india by autocop people....it has all the feature you require.....it retails for 15k with B/W .....for more info check out the offical pioneer dealer catalouge it has all the info there.....will try to post the pic of the same catalouge if i can.........

Plz try to post the pic of catlogue..I check with autocop ppl tom...

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 393930)
The 6950 is being sold here for 9k grey!
7950 is sold somewhere around 11k.

Hey is 7950 you talking abt the same that you can see in first post??

here is a link of the india lineup on the singapore site...

DEH-P7950UB

DEH-P6950IB

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebodystopme (Post 393935)
Hey is 7950 you talking abt the same that you can see in first post??

Thanks LBM!

I think you understand it now!!