Team-BHP - Pioneer 7950UB Query
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Pioneer 7950UB Query (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/24553-pioneer-7950ub-query.html)

I recently bought a pioneer 7950 for my CAR.I am thinking of buiying a higher capacity pen drive for the same.Can pioneer 7950UB support pen drives with a capacity of 4 GB and more ??

Hi,
I am using 8gb transcend [photo loaded in 'my gallery']with it, absoulutely no problem, as per info. it will support upto 250gb USB drives with 15000 files. i tryed with 80 gb USB drive it will take long time to display " No device/No files" so i settled for 8gb.:)

As per the specifications from one of the site ,details are below

This model ensures that the widespread usage of USB memory devices is available to Pioneer users. Access and play your portable memory (up to 250GB) via the supplied lead, with supported music formats being MP3, WMA and AAC. The provision of Direct iPod Control means that almost any current music source can be accessed, played and enjoyed on the DEH-P7950UB.

Here is the link

Ryda Car Audio - Pioneer Car Audio DEH-P7950UB Car CD MP3 Tuner
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Quote:

Originally Posted by subbarao (Post 452838)
Hi,
I am using 8gb transcend [photo loaded in 'my gallery']with it, absoulutely no problem, as per info. it will support upto 250gb USB drives with 15000 files. i tryed with 80 gb USB drive it will take long time to display " No device/No files" so i settled for 8gb.:)

hey cool yaar thanks for the info.... Also how much did u pay for your 8 GB pen drive ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikunj_cal (Post 452892)
hey cool yaar thanks for the info.... Also how much did u pay for your 8 GB pen drive ??

Hi,

I was without net connection for last 25 days, [curtesy tata indicom broad band]

i got it for 3800 on ebay, now it's available around 2600rs, & also u can get 35gb sony USB for 5-5.5k

here is a page of the 7950 manual..

Hi, whats the price of the DEH-P7950UB?

Hi,

It will be 9 - 9.5k in gray at B'lore, 14.5 - 15k with bill.

Just thinking aloud. Can i plug in my portable 40gb harddisk (USB)

I would like to believe that the DEH-P7950UB is better than the Sony xplod CDX GT860US...is that true?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabret00the (Post 522090)
I would like to believe that the DEH-P7950UB is better than the Sony xplod CDX GT860US...is that true?

In terms of sound output it depends on personal taste..some like the sound of the sony and some of the pioneer. But on the reliability point of view I will go with pioneer as sony tend to fail in a years time.

not even years in some case..... i'm facing issue with Sony CD HU which is app 4 months old, unfortunately cant help much 'cauz it was purchased w/o B & W.

Guys i just wanted to know if this (Pioneer 7950Ub) model has a FM? i am little dizy about it. I recently got one without bill for 9k in Bangalore. i havnt installed it yet as i am supposed to get my car next week, Well i was was not too sure if this model has a FM receiver. sice its without bill i dint get a manual and at present i am not in town to go and check with the dealer.

Guys it would be realy great if you can post your reviews/comments on this.

P.S: i got a JBL 210W rear oval speakers and 6" front component speakers.

BTW my car is swift VDi.

Of course it has FM. You can store as many as 12 channels in FM in 2 bands I think..

Pioneer 7950Ub seems to be a good buy well I'm zeroing on it for my ICE that I'll buy next month...
wat are suggested speakers (for a 4 speaker setup) for this HU for the ALTO?If possible include prices without bill and warranty and where to get them in Calcutta?