Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2007, 21:03   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Really? I should be ashamed. I do try and answer my PMs but there are far too many, I lose patience, forgive me.
I was a lucky dude to get the reply from the YETI itself

BTW whats the reason behind high pricing of 5 / 6 channel amps ? If one can get the same by 4 and 2 channel amp in 20K why should one spend 30K for 5/6 channel ?
Old 21st June 2007, 21:27   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
BTW whats the reason behind high pricing of 5 / 6 channel amps ? If one can get the same by 4 and 2 channel amp in 20K why should one spend 30K for 5/6 channel ?
I suppose low demand and high manufacturing costs. Plus the added inconvenience of a large size. Multichannel amplifier have never been as popular as 4 channel and 2 channel amplifiers.
This is also the reason why the GTO755.6 is not sold off the shelves, the way GTO75.4 is.
Old 22nd June 2007, 03:01   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
CATS
Mr. Sridhar,
Phone : **********

As given by sam sometime back. Hope it helps.
If I remember correct, it is not wise to put numbers on public posts. I thils\nk it was deleted by mods couple a times when posted earlier.
Pm would be the best way to exchange numbers.
Old 22nd June 2007, 09:00   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
If I remember correct, it is not wise to put numbers on public posts. I thils\nk it was deleted by mods couple a times when posted earlier.
Pm would be the best way to exchange numbers.
sorry zak, in that case there would have to be at least a 100 posts that needs to be deleted in ICE alone. I don't think there is anything wrong in pointing anyone to an accessory store with relevant data. It is not a private phone number. If I am wrong, these posts may kindly be deleted.
cheers
Old 22nd June 2007, 13:00   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Ahh! Last time I did that I got a great list of dealers, which included many of the motor dealers.

This time I noticed Blaupunkt Brandshops link.

Thanks.
Old 5th July 2007, 18:04   #21

I am planning to upgrade in my Sail 1.6. I have the following questions:

1. Is the stock front speaker good enough to add an amp? I am replacing / adding a Blau ODX 6X9 for the rear with a mdf tray.
2. Which is the right order of upgrade? My plan is 1. Amp with coaxial for rear, 2. Component for front, 3. Sub and 4. Component for rear.
3. Who is a good installer at Chennai?

Which is the best place for installations in Chennai.

I am planning to go for a 4 channel amp for my Corsa Sail 1.6. I would replace the rear stock with Blau ODX 6.9 and leave the front stock as it is and add a tweeter on the door handles (there is a provision). Is this OK to do?

Is this order of upgrade correct. 1. Amp, 2. Component (front), 3. Sub, 4. Component (Rear).

I have a JVC - KD-G514 (Sail) and Blau Bahamas MP36 (not in use now). Which is good to go with?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks