Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2007, 20:14   #1

Need some urgent help..

I was just checking the forum and got this querry of mine..

i recently bought a santro xing and was deciding for ist entertainment system.. this is wht i zeroed own..

Rear speakers- Blaupunkt GTx 693 for Rs 3700/- with B&W
Front speakers- Bluapunkt dont remeber the model but worth Rs-1400 with B&W and add on tweeters..

HU- I am stuck right now.. not able to decide beteween pioneer and sony i checked out sony latest model CDX-GT460U worth Rs 7200/- with B&W is there any model of pioneer in the same range with the capability for playing a mass stroage device.. and is pio better than sony... also what actually is the benefit of having pre-outs.. the sony model i mentioned is just giving a pre-out( real/sub switchable)..

Nd is the speaker set i have chosen correct or is there something better available in the same range.

plus what additional expenditures our to be made at the time of installation.. like wiring etc.. nd do they also have special makes or brands or will anything will do.
Old 26th June 2007, 21:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry View Post
Rear speakers- Blaupunkt GTx 693 for Rs 3700/- with B&W
Front speakers- Bluapunkt dont remeber the model but worth Rs-1400 with B&W and add on tweeters..

HU- I am stuck right now.. not able to decide beteween pioneer and sony i checked out sony latest model CDX-GT460U worth Rs 7200/- with B&W... and is pio better than sony... also what actually is the benefit of having pre-outs.. .plus what additional expenditures our to be made at the time of installation.. like wiring etc.. nd do they also have special makes or brands or will anything will do.
I would compare Blau GTx to JBL CS. Same price range.

I prefer Pio to Sony but I also prefer Blau to Pio. However you wont find a Blau HU at 7.2K with a USB port. I think there is a Pio HU with a USB port for about 8K.

If you are buying all your stuff from your installer he/she would often install it for you FOC. Speakers come with wires and you can use them.

Pre outs are required if and when you deicde to add amplfiers and subwoofer (which need amps anyway). 3 pairs of pre outs are great, 2 pairs ok, and 1 set a minimum.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks