Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2022, 09:02   #1
BHPian

The WiFi conundrum in my car

Hello,

Looking for views, suggestion and opinion on the WiFi conundrum that I have in my car.

I have AAwireless (AA), DDPAI Dashcam in front & rear, and these devices connect through WiFi on my phone. Total three WiFi hotspots in my car.

Connection to AA is automatic and once I connect to AA, I can't connect to any of the dashcams as that would break the connection with AAwireless. Also, I can't toggle between Dashcams wifi and AA's wifi seamlessly. If you connect to Dashcam wifi, the internet is not available, and connecting back to AA is not just a toggle, I have to shut the car and connect again.

Is there a way to toggle between these three WiFis seamlessly or is there any hub or gadget that I can use?
Old 2nd October 2022, 09:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: The WiFi conundrum in my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutsy View Post
Is there a way to toggle between these three WiFis seamlessly or is there any hub or gadget that I can use?
You can manually switch to DDPAI's Wi-Fi even when AA Wi-Fi is on. It may issue a prompt saying that the connected Wi-Fi isn't having internet, you just need to tap on the 'Decline' to stay connected to that Wi-Fi.

Why do you need to connect to the dashcam's Wi-Fi all the time? I just connect to it only when I want to download a clip of interest.
clevermax is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2022, 11:12   #3
BHPian

Re: The WiFi conundrum in my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
You can manually switch to DDPAI's Wi-Fi even when AA Wi-Fi is on.
When I switch to DDPAI, the AAWireless disconnects, and thereafter I can't connect seamlessly. Have to restart the ICE to connect again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks