Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2007, 14:40   #1
BHPian

Blaupunkt Speaker - BG 693 - voice coil - rough base sound

Hi Folks, pl help

One of my rear Blau BG 693 speaker is certainly not working good, In this monsoon, it has started giving me a very terrible sound. It seems that the voice coil has rusted or what, giving very srugged sound, specailly base. It seems it is getting roughed up somewhere. It seems to me that the other two, mid and a small tweeter in this is working OK. (This is a 3 way coaxial speaker).

What can be the problem and how it can be correct. It is 1.5 year old and hence out of the Blau guarranty of 1 year.

Surprizingly this has happened to the other left rear speaker also just 4 months after purchase. It was luckl;y in Guarranty that time and I had got that replaced with the new one. Now the problem is in ths other one.

Is the Blau speakers not reliable for some reason ???

I have Blau Bermuda MP35 and 2 BGx 402 in front and BG 693 at back.

Any suggestion pl. this situation is depriving me of my best music listening.

Thanks,
Old 31st July 2007, 15:15   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipul_bscity View Post
One of my rear Blau BG 693 speaker is certainly not working good, In this monsoon, it has started giving me a very terrible sound. It seems that the voice coil has rusted or what, giving very srugged sound, specailly base.
Thanks,
you might have got some dirt lodged in teh voice coil. you can blow it out. some days back Low Bass Makker (LBM) posted a photo on how to do this. I cant find it but then my google skills are not good. Maybe you can find this post.
Old 31st July 2007, 15:19   #3
Senior - BHPian

You can find LBM's post here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...new-q-449.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks