Team-BHP - Esteem ICEd...Work begins..
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Esteem ICEd...Work begins.. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/29373-esteem-iced-work-begins.html)

Hey guys!

After bugging moralfiber, shivz and Amey for lots of hours and PMs..and being awed by their ICEs last wkend...have finally decided to dive right in to the ICE world...
Had ordered an Alpine 9883 from Crutchfield a few days back..finally got it yday...and installed today..

Rest upgrades in queue are:
Front Comps
Illusion Audio EL 6.1
Front Comps: Illusion Electra EL6.1
Rear Coax: Alpine Type-S SPS-690A
Sub: Ground Zero GZTW 30T
Amplifier for Comps and Rear Coax: Ground Zero GZTA4.120MK2
Amplifier for Sub: Panasonic CY-PA2003U
Wiring: Ichibahn IKIT8 + Ground Zero RCA
Damping: Noise Kill

Will be getting the rest of the installation done next weekend (~6th).. Posting some pics of the new HU:

What a coincidence, I am also planning on the same setup (Front Comps, Subs, Amplifiers) for my swift except for the rear. You will use Alpine Type-S SPS-690A and I plan to use illusion EL62 for rear.

bro how much is the damping mat and ground zero RCA leads for???

@FATAL3RROR - that equipment surely sounds sweet ! Another Illusionised car in Pune :D

Where did you get the installation done ?? MF drive and Pappu :p ??

@MF, Shrivz, Amey - dont you guys think ajay should open a showroom in Pune too ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumar_ranjan (Post 577666)
What a coincidence, I am also planning on the same setup (Front Comps, Subs, Amplifiers) for my swift except for the rear. You will use Alpine Type-S SPS-690A and I plan to use illusion EL62 for rear.

Hehehe has to be co-incidence! The recommending parties are same and so is the budget :p.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar (Post 578035)
@FATAL3RROR - that equipment surely sounds sweet ! Another Illusionised car in Pune :D

I can call mine to be the first :D.

Quote:

Where did you get the installation done ?? MF drive and Pappu :p ??
Are you mad? He wants his install to sound good. hehe

Quote:

@MF, Shrivz, Amey - dont you guys think ajay should open a showroom in Pune too ??
Hope Bass&Troubled gets a hint and works towards it. Ajay you listening?

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 578265)
Hehehe has to be co-incidence! The recommending parties are same and so is the budget :p.

Is it recommended by you or by Ajay. It would be great if Ajay is listening that there are too many fans for illusion in pune and maybe grace pune with a branch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumar_ranjan (Post 578276)
Is it recommended by you or by Ajay. It would be great if Ajay is listening that there are too many fans for illusion in pune and maybe grace pune with a branch.

Ajay if you ask me. Absolutely right on with Ajay realizing the craze for Illusion Audio and Ground Zero products in Pune. Hope to see a Boom in Pune.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 577714)

The damping for the entire car comes to about Rs. 4,500/-. The Ground Zero RCA leads are for Rs. 850/- if I am not wrong. Bass&Trouble and confirm.

Quote:

awesome twosome! :wink:

Quote:

The GZ RCA is for Rs.850 i am told and the damping should some close to 5k at Rs. 150/- per sq. ft.

Quote:

Where did you get the installation done ?? MF drive and Pappu ??
installation is not done as of now..Right now, i just got the old Kenwood HU yanked out and this one fitted in by the next door car accessory shop wala..

Quote:

I can call mine to be the first .
and one of the best I have heard..

thanx moralfibre!!!!!!!!

Two other cars in pune waiting to go Luscent!
One ready, the other wishing to win a lottery! :D

Lots of car are getting Illusioned now days..

Two cars here in FBD were carboned few days ago...

@FATAL3RROR: Very nice setup you have there (on paper anyway!). Hope it sounds even better once the install is done :)

I have a similar setup in my Lancer, except the rear fills are being driven off the Alpine HU while the sub & front comps (EL 6.1) are off the amp.

Do post pics of the WIP and the final setup. All the best!

how much is the HU ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by razor4077 (Post 579510)
@FATAL3RROR: Very nice setup you have there (on paper anyway!). Hope it sounds even better once the install is done :)

I have a similar setup in my Lancer, except the rear fills are being driven off the Alpine HU while the sub & front comps (EL 6.1) are off the amp.

Do post pics of the WIP and the final setup. All the best!

thanks a ton! waiting to hear it myself!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar (Post 578035)

I'm flattered, thank you! For now, over to MF Drive and the famed Pappu. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre
The Ground Zero RCA leads are for Rs. 850/- if I am not wrong. Bass&Trouble and confirm.

Umm, I quoted the Ichibahn ISTS20 for 890/- and the GZPK10 8 gauge amp wiring kit for Rs. 2990/-, if I remember correctly. GZ RCAs are not sold loose yet, one comes with the kit though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz
Two other cars in pune waiting to go Luscent!
One ready, the other wishing to win a lottery! :D

Sigh, those will be among the last Lucent cars for India atleast, sadly.