Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2007, 15:29   #1

Distributors for JL audio, Boston, nakamichi, hertz etc

There is a distributor for JL audio, Boston and tsunami cables here in Bangalore called Sebastian and sons pvt limited. does any one know of their address.
Also there are other distributors for audio products like hertz
For nakamichi there is one guy in kormangala, behind bda complex. i think most of you know Audio/auto planet. his name is palani. he claims he is the distributor for nakamichi here. Even the nakamichi site mentions his name.
Can any one share this information here so everybody is benifited by this and probably buying from the distributor directly we would end up saving some money and getting the right components instead of relying on these so called audio enhancers who charge exorbitantly
Old 4th October 2007, 15:36   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Can any one share this information here so everybody is benifited by this and probably buying from the distributor directly we would end up saving some money
Normally a good distributor will only sell to a dealer. So what benefit will this thread serve to the end consumers (the members here?) Unless the product is difficult to sell or has no dealers.

Baaki bacha distributor addresses? Buy an Autocar or Overdrive and they are all listed there for all to see.
Old 4th October 2007, 15:36   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi kaadye, all products imported by distributors carry and MRP sticker. If you buy with bill and warranty, the box should carry this sticker. Even if you buy products directly from a distributor you will be charged MRP except if it is good souls like Sam and Bass&Trouble who give us bhpians some sort of a discount. So insist on a bill and you ensure that the product is genuine and you pay the right price for it.
Old 4th October 2007, 15:40   #4
BHPian

Hi Kaadye welcome to TBHP... any idea where i can find Hertz and Audison in Chennai...i mean the dealers....not the ones who own it though
Old 4th October 2007, 15:42   #5
BHPian

Yeah, I know this guy is a distributor for Nakamichi but I felt that he does a con job and sells whatever product gives him a better margin...even if we demand for other brands, he tries to push nakamichi or sumooku etc..
Old 4th October 2007, 16:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Normally a good distributor will only sell to a dealer. So what benefit will this thread serve to the end consumers (the members here?) Unless the product is difficult to sell or has no dealers.
Have you tried going to the distributor and checking with him whether he is ready to sell. because in some cases the distributor becomes the dealer and sales person as with that nakamichi distributor i mentioned.
Old 4th October 2007, 17:33   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Hi kaadye, all products imported by distributors carry and MRP sticker. If you buy with bill and warranty, the box should carry this sticker. Even if you buy products directly from a distributor you will be charged MRP except if it is good souls like Sam and Bass&Trouble who give us bhpians some sort of a discount. So insist on a bill and you ensure that the product is genuine and you pay the right price for it.
Everything else is right. Only, I didn't know that you count the 3 pegs of Smirnoff from Sam's and my bottle as a discount. In that case, I have some discount for you this Saturday evening also.
Old 4th October 2007, 18:35   #8
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Everything else is right. Only, I didn't know that you count the 3 pegs of Smirnoff from Sam's and my bottle as a discount. In that case, I have some discount for you this Saturday evening also.
Make that a double discount please . Very nice. I am eagerly waiting for installing the bottle of Smirnoff in my liver .
Old 4th October 2007, 23:31   #9
Senior - BHPian

JL distributors to pegs of vodka. wah wah!
Old 5th October 2007, 01:42   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaadye View Post
Have you tried going to the distributor and checking with him whether he is ready to sell. because in some cases the distributor becomes the dealer and sales person as with that nakamichi distributor i mentioned.
Errr! your location says San Hose, why are you worried about just one distributor in Bangalore behind BDA my friend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks