Team-BHP - ECLIPSE in India!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   ECLIPSE in India!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/33612-eclipse-india.html)

Just saw an advertisement in one of the ACI magazines(january edition) regarding the launch of Eclipse in India.Just wanted to confirm whether its the same Eclipse brand that is available in USA.Its a brand of Fujitsu-tien,and is being distributed by Preeti Trading.
I guess know members can look at eclipse as well incase they are opting for Alpine.
ECLIPSE Products lineup | Fujitsu Ten

Eclipse as far as I know is being done by Kumar Automobiles in Karnataka, don't know if that changed recently, but that's how it has been for some time.

Eclipse is available from last year. Had seen it in a TBHPain's car and was surprised when I heard its MRP.

So... any reviews about this brand?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 671526)
was surprised when I heard its MRP.

Surprised in a good way or bad?

Also, where does Eclipse stand as a brand, compared to the favourite brands of TBHPians? (i.e. JBL, Hertz, Illusion etc.)

Eclipse is a very nice product, right up there with the serious Alpine and Clarion units.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunbir (Post 671916)
Eclipse is a very nice product, right up there with the serious Alpine and Clarion units.

gunnu,you done any eclipse installs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunbir (Post 671916)

What model, currently available here would you suggest, if price is not an issue?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellspawn (Post 672057)
gunnu,you done any eclipse installs?

I dont know about that but I am sure gunbir's installs "eclipses" most others, atleast the photo essays sure do.

Gunbir, in future essays please focus more on install pics and less on pics of boxed components. thanks. BTW where did that mercedes installl go?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vebmetal (Post 671718)
Surprised in a good way or bad?

Also, where does Eclipse stand as a brand, compared to the favourite brands of TBHPians? (i.e. JBL, Hertz, Illusion etc.)

Think it was Rs.22000 which was quite good .

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram18 (Post 672062)
What model, currently available here would you suggest, if price is not an issue?

The 7100

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 672179)
BTW where did that mercedes installl go?

Its a work in progress, and the work aint finished yet... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 672188)
Think it was Rs.22000 which was quite good .

It was 12k Baba! And at that price, it was a steal. But also remember, it was once in a bluemoon deal he got!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 672901)
It was 12k Baba! And at that price, it was a steal. But also remember, it was once in a bluemoon deal he got!

oh yah! old age eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 672964)
oh yah! old age eh?

Another negative reason not to get married. :uncontrol

One of my colleagues have an Eclipse installed on his Innova. Not sure about the model and price. He brought it from US. Noticed that sound is really good.

OT: Navinji... you just crossed 10k messages! Wow, that must be the highest ever... Good achievement for 2007 :) Happy new year to all.