Team-BHP - ICE Upgrade
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   ICE Upgrade (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/33701-ice-upgrade.html)

Hey guys, i've been working on upgrading my ICE since the past two weeks so lets start with a sneak peek. this will be my upgrade thread.

this is the MDF base for the boot i made -

this part will be fixed permanently, obviosly i am going to put something on it -

the other part, this will be removable -

final look -

More to come.. soon

Looks good. Is it a DIY or done at some place..??

All DIY, in Garage/parking

Nice effort,This is for Accent right?Building a amp rank!Can you post a bit clearer pictuers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill (Post 673705)
Nice effort,This is for Accent right?Building a amp rank!Can you post a bit clearer pictuers

yes Gill saab this for accent. is it for the amp? hmm.. wait my dear.. will post clearer pics too.
the orignal tray did not fit after the CNG installation. Also, thanks to leaky ice box, it had gone all teda meda.

had some free time so prepared this.

hey paras,

great effort. ill be keenly following this thread. its not quite to diy an install and from the looks of it, you are doing a great job.

cheers
clip

Quote:

Originally Posted by clipto333 (Post 673740)
hey paras,

great effort. ill be keenly following this thread. its not quite to diy an install and from the looks of it, you are doing a great job.

cheers
clip

sorry for the error. it should have been "its bot quite easy to diy" lol

cheers

Thanks Rishabh. Ask me!! i had taken 2 weeks off from work and now it almost seems to be coming together!

maybe these pictures will be clear -

Interesting??

some more eye candy

changed the HU to a 7950, got it for 8600 sold the old 5650 for 3K :)

Hifonics Zeus 6.5 Components -

Spacer rings were changed to 1/2 inch as the door panel was not fitting -

Heyyyyy!

Its the "Speaker mein hai light" again! :))

:uncontrol oh thats funny... reminds me of the old ad by action shoes.. joote mein hai light..

Hmm..so power from the gods, Waiting to audition the same when it is finished.

Love the components' looks,saintsinner. How's the SQ?
OT:Since U like it, I'll put some 2 rupee LEDs in E_L's illusion components. :p

LBM - yes sir, another day or two and it will be all set. the components and the 6X9 JBL's are being powered by the sony 554 amp. i think i will need to change the JBL's - they don't sound as good, maybe they have gone old.

Also, sold off my 306DVC for 3K, so expecting a new sub

Nitrous - i find the SQ nice. i had pioneer 6 inch coax earlier, have heard xenos and JBL comps - these sound much better

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsinner (Post 674179)
LBM - yes sir, another day or two and it will be all set. the components and the 6X9 JBL's are being powered by the sony 554 amp. i think i will need to change the JBL's - they don't sound as good, maybe they have gone old.

Also, sold off my 306DVC for 3K, so expecting a new sub

Nitrous - i find the SQ nice. i had pioneer 6 inch coax earlier, have heard xenos and JBL comps - these sound much better

its could be the sony amp. they are quite harsh honestly. think of changing this amp as well. or when you have the budget.

you sold your pio sub for 3k? thats a great price. they dont sell for more than 15.k or 2k if they are like new.

ill take a guess. you getting a jbl sub? and how much do the comps cost.