Team-BHP - Loud Hifonics Setup for an RS
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Loud Hifonics Setup for an RS (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/38883-loud-hifonics-setup-rs.html)

Here are snaps of an insanely Loud setup in a Skoda RS. This was Imported and built in a joint effort by us and Anwar.

List of Equipment:
Pioneer P80RS Player
2 of Hifonics Olympus 12" 2400 RMS Subs
2 of Hifonics Brutus 2000 RMS Mono amps
1 of Crunch 175.4 4 channel Amp
2 Sets of Hifonics Atlas 125RMS Component Speakers
Stinger NOS Style Capacitor.
Complete Scosche 0Ga Wiring.

This is a daily ride for a 16 yr old who wanted the car to be heard from coupld of blocks away. I am not a big fan of the way it sounds cos its an SPL setup, but it does pretty well for what it is. I personally like the way the Brutus subs sound, Loud , Clear and Accurate.

Wicked !!!!:Shockked:
LBM has competition from a 16 year old. .. lol lol
this must be one mad loud setup sir blueraven !!
Lovely quality of workmanship as always bro. Sick stuff.
Just hope the 16yr old has a driver and isnt driving :eek:.
The install is a sight a sore eyes.. lovely work sir.

16 yr old with an RS??:Shockked: The sound setup looks great. I'm personally not a fan of SPL setups though.

P.S: I think the kid's gonna be deaf by the time he's 30!:Frustrati

Great looking setup! Haven't seen a cap like that before; Pretty nice idea, I should say!

I hope the kid "Booms Responsibly" -- for his own sake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 809566)
P.S: I think the kid's gonna be deaf by the time he's 30!:Frustrati

Maybe even 17! It does not take much. trust me. I have to be very careful today becuase when I was 15 I was sticking my head into the backs of Marshall amps while they were being used.

Nice, wicked and clean install.
Sure, LBM has to do something before some guys from South eats the cake below his nose.

Would like to see some interior shots if possible. Especially how the rear is fitted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 809640)
Nice, wicked and clean install.
Sure, LBM has to do something before some guys from South eats the cake below his nose.

Hmmm already planned sir !!!

But waiting for the compitition to arrive and I will be well prepared.

Now to the install. Very nicely done. Like the FG. :)

And one very important thing which I am also facing any electrical upgrades done here ?

i still cant get over the quality of this install sir blueraven.. good to see a install of this caliber after very long :)
cheers everyone

Good Job Blueraven !!! Looks Excellent.

Daily ride for a 16 year old. Hmm.. either he's breaking the law and driving (something which we shouldn't condone and take so lightly on this forum) or he rides with his driver (:uncontrol).

lucky 16 yr old to have an rs. wish i had one.lol: and great install.

This guy has a driver and it's practically the driver's car itself, but just like the little kid named BinZ we know this guy too takes the wheel at times.
This RS has a BOV and a Typhoon intake kit by K&N. The car is slower than it should be because of all the weight. I reckon the best car for these mods maybe was a Accent viva.

wow satya bhai thats one wicked install.the 16yr is lucky boy to have all this at his age,wonder by 26 he will be having a GMC truck loaded with 20 Spl's :p

Bravo BR, well done!

Artistic Madness!! Nice one guys.