Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2008, 10:21   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Who does Dynaudio Car in India? Has anyone started doing it?
B&T, I was told (some time back) that BBW (Gunbir and Autophile) sell Dynaudio. I think Autophile can verify if this is still true. Untill he (Zucchero) denied it, I thought Zucchero was the new dealer.

Last edited by navin : 28th April 2008 at 10:26.
Old 28th April 2008, 11:19   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
B&T, I was told (some time back) that BBW (Gunbir and Autophile) sell Dynaudio. I think Autophile can verify if this is still true. Untill he (Zucchero) denied it, I thought Zucchero was the new dealer.
Where did you hear that? I think rumor mills work over time when it comes to BBW.
Old 28th April 2008, 11:55   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile View Post
Where did you hear that? I think rumor mills work over time when it comes to BBW.
Here for one..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/620181-post55.html
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/639568-post21.html

Are you saying that you do not sell the brand?
Old 28th April 2008, 12:44   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
TSK I am sure that if you search more you will find hundreds of posts where Gunbir has recommended stuff like Kenwood, JVC, Alpine etc etc. That does not imply we sell or represent a brand.

Its been made very clear on this forum that one does not need to represent a brand to talk recommend it (For example LBM : Steg, Illusion, Ground Zero).

So why there is fuss about who represent Dynaudio. Zucchero like me is a hard core Dynaudio fan.

Its nice to see you so active in the ICE section. By the way if you are thinking of Dynaudios they are undoubtedly fine speakers.
Old 28th April 2008, 13:33   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Well the first time I heard it was from Ram at R&S electronics.

Quote:
TSK I am sure that if you search more you will find hundreds of posts where Gunbir has recommended stuff like Kenwood, JVC, Alpine etc etc. That does not imply we sell or represent a brand.

Its been made very clear on this forum that one does not need to represent a brand to talk recommend it (For example LBM : Steg, Illusion, Ground Zero).

So why there is fuss about who represent Dynaudio. Zucchero like me is a hard core Dynaudio fan.
1. TBHP is a noncommercial forum which means that if you recommend a brand you cannot be selling it or atlesat you cannot be the authroised dealer/distributor for it. Zucchero is free to like Dynaudio and so is LBM free to like Steg.

2. The only reason I asked who represents Dynaudio is because I dont know who does and the only information I had was dated (I have not met Ram lately). If you know who represents Dynaudio in India I would surely like to know and I know many others would be equally interested.

3. It seems like my initial query to Zucchero got under your skin. Why? Do you not like Dynaudio? Zucchero gave me a straight answer and I accepted it at face value if you know more than me please feel free to fill us all in.

Autophile, I am begining to suspect that you believe that I am biased. I can tell you that I make every attempt not to be.
Old 29th April 2008, 13:29   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucchero View Post
thanking you for those kind words zak bhai.
sorry for the incomplete details jb.the pics are taken from DIY mobile forum and the drivers belongs to a person name don.he is the distributor for many high end brands like dynaudio,arc,rainbow,zapco.and is located in central jersey.
the DIYMA thread sure is cool..
Dyn Esotar2 has arrived ! - Diy Mobile Audio - The Ultimate In Sound Quality

OT :Just avoid any Beer-shakes before choosing equipment..
Just could not resist it. cheers:

Last edited by sk456 : 29th April 2008 at 13:33.
Old 29th April 2008, 14:50   #22
BHPian

BBW does not carry dynaudio.i would love to get associated with the dyns.why??bcoz these are the BEST set of speakers i have ever heard.nothing even comes CLOSE to the dyns of what i have heard.
some may say that i am biased bcoz i own them but thats not the truth.the day i hear anything better than the dyns i will surely post it.
as of today, i dont think anybody carry dynaudio mobile range in india and thats the only reason i had to get it from hongkong.
Old 29th April 2008, 15:25   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i would love to get associated with the dyns.why??bcoz these are the BEST set of speakers i have ever heard.nothing even comes CLOSE to the dyns of what i have heard.
Kya baat hai? Distributor in the making! All the best!!

Dynaudio distribution + Best sounding speakers in the world = 1 very Lucky guy. cheers:
Old 29th April 2008, 22:10   #24
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
some may say that i am biased bcoz i own them but thats not the truth..
hey you have every right to be biased. that is what we are all about it. opinions! however if you do get to distribute dynaudio let us all know (unless they already have a dsitributor in India).
Old 30th April 2008, 16:17   #25
Team-BHP Support

Navin, they already have a distributor in India. But he is not on this forum. He is also represents
Rainbow - Genesis - TRU Technology - Image Dynamics - Dynaudio - SEAS in India.
His handle is Autophile on a forum called, diymobileaudio.
What seperates a good amp from a not-so-good amp? - Page 9 - Diy Mobile Audio - The Ultimate In Sound Quality

I don't think that the Autophile on that forum is same Autophile here because of this post.

Quote:

Its nice to see you so active in the ICE section. By the way if you are thinking of Dynaudios they are undoubtedly fine speakers.
I will join that forum when I have time. I will ask that Autophile to join this forum as good installers in high end brands are rare in Delhi.

Last edited by tsk1979 : 30th April 2008 at 16:19.
Old 30th April 2008, 17:07   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Navin, they already have a distributor in India. But he is not on this forum. He is also represents
Rainbow - Genesis - TRU Technology - Image Dynamics - Dynaudio - SEAS in India.
His handle is Autophile on a forum called, diymobileaudio.
TSK, I think you are mistaken.

Apna (TBHP's) Autophile (not diymobileaudio's) represents Genesis, Tru Tech and Image Dynamics in India. I dont know about Seas, Rainbow and Dyanudio.

Now that is odd. I must see this forum when I get the time. 2 guys both with the same login. both from India. this is looking like a script of a hindi movie.

I cant wait till Sam writes the dialog in Hindi. What say Sam? :-)

Autophile, sorry if I offended you with that hindi movie bit. I hope you can laugh at it. Dont worry about your ID on TBHP. diymobileaudio's Autophile will just have to get another ID if he wants to log on.
Old 30th April 2008, 21:39   #27
Senior - BHPian

But LOL. This is too much to resist

Quote:
I used to have Steg QM amps on a Focal 165V2 - Dynaudio MD100 combination and it sounded like **** compared to the same set in the same car on Kenwood amps or the same set in another car on Audio-System amps.

There is no way you could make a warm amp sound fresh or vica versa. You can tune frequency response, but you cannot tune the character of a system that heavily without modding the gear itself.

greetz,
Isabelle
Always have praised Kenwoods, but never knew they were so good. My Illusion Electras ( probably) will be powered by the 8401 then

Last edited by abhibh : 30th April 2008 at 21:41.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks