Team-BHP - JBL Swift Spotted at M.A.Car Studio!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   JBL Swift Spotted at M.A.Car Studio!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/39715-jbl-swift-spotted-m-car-studio.html)

I just got this pic from a friend of mine and he told me that M.A.Car studio has bought one of the swifts and they have removed the JBL sticker from the side and put M.A.Car Studio sticker. I am sure that they are going to claim that this is there work. YETIbhai, What have you done???

Isnt that Abix's car???

That is Abix's ex-car for sure.

Its one of the best looking swifts man,I dont think so they will claim that its made by them,because by now most of the Mumbai peope know about the JBL twin's + half the mumbaikars were at the Auto show.... Nice job done by Gunman paaji,Autopsyche and other skilled persons giving their full efforts. cheers clap:

Ramie

These M.A.Car studio fellows ruin Cars yar. I have seen some of their creations and they are GHASTLY

From that pic it looks like the Swift is getting an HU upgrade. The rest sounds like baseless rumors. Thats about it.

I saw this car in front of M.A. CAR STUDIO at Andheri Lokhandwala yesterday.

The car is on loan to M.A. Car studio for promotional purposes only. Everything else you hear is just marketing rubbish.
Don't worry boys, the cars are just doing their job. Smile.

YetiOne will be back home todaywhere she belongs. YetiTwo will be on her way to Pune in the next few days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 831806)
Isnt that Abix's car???

Isn't that one of the yeti twins? Or was abix's car one of the yetis??:confused:

By the way Cyrus - That picture looks a bit photoshopped to me. Look on the left rear window where the JBL sticker should be.
Anyways, not to worry. The cars are fine and I intend to keep them that way. When they are sold, Team-BHP will be the first to know.

Quote:

Isn't that one of the yeti twins? Or was abix's car one of the yetis??
Abix's car was purchased by JBL and made into YetiOne. YetiTwo was also purchased in Delhi and custom kitted to match YetiOne, making it YetiTwo. There's no hiding anything from you boys is there? lol

:OT
@ Sam - Sir, are the Evil Twins ever coming to Calcutta?please:

Sam can we see the Yetitwo,is it at your place somewhere?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 832128)
Sam can we see the Yetitwo,is it at your place somewhere?

Due to an unfortunate incident, YetiTwo is not functional. It was broken into and the HU was stolen and the dashboard was damaged.

It is being fixed. The JVC 900 HU will be replaced by the JVC 814 HU. When it is ready, I will let you know.
YetiOne is now no longer at M.A. Car Studio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 832234)
Due to an unfortunate incident, YetiTwo is not functional. It was broken into and the HU was stolen and the dashboard was damaged.

It is being fixed. The JVC 900 HU will be replaced by the JVC 814 HU. When it is ready, I will let you know.
YetiOne is now no longer at M.A. Car Studio.

who dare steal from the Yeti!
thats really unfortunate Sambhai, my condolences to YetiTwo
(They only took the HU?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 832234)

:Shockked:

Ouch! Luckily for you, they didn't take any of the goodies. But that still sounds bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magma (Post 832278)
who dare steal from the Yeti!
thats really unfortunate Sambhai, my condolences to YetiTwo
(They only took the HU?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble (Post 832286)
:Shockked:

Ouch! Luckily for you, they didn't take any of the goodies. But that still sounds bad.

Well, they took away the bits and bobs of the dashboard with the AC vents etc that were all painted orange. They damaged the cabling a bit.

I guess they didn't know how to remove all the other stuff, lol.

Yes it was quite unfortunate.