Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2008, 12:59   #1
BHPian

Ford Fiesta Fascia

Hi there all, a rollback from my HU sights- I finally decided on Kenwood 2 DIN DPX-MP5110US @ 11.5K from Bangalore.
And guess who helped me make that choice? - my 1 year old daughter- lol, she absolutely fell in love with the colorful LCD display, and made me stand in front of it long enough for me to like it as well.

Anyway, the shop owner told me that he could get the fitting done, but that I would be requiring a fascia for the fiesta, provided by ford itself.He said it's probably cost around 1500/- . I called up the Cauvery ford in Mysore, and was told that the cost was 12000/- Is this amount correct?.Is the fascia really needed?.

Please help me out here
Old 20th December 2008, 14:01   #2

fascia

yes you may require the fascia/frame to install the double din...if you require at very good price pls let me know....
Old 20th December 2008, 14:53   #3
BHPian

the ford cheek

Just called up the ford centre again for clarification, the chap said it was the price for the entire new MP3player+ kit provided by ford OEM.Was trying to push, I said I'd already bought a 2DIN, and just wanted a fascia adaptor. So was asked to take my car to the Ford centre on monday for suggestions. Fat chance I'll drive all the way there for that! 15 km.
Old 21st December 2008, 18:09   #4
BHPian

I guess you cant get a facia adapter from ford for the after market 2 Din HU, I have tried that.
Old 21st December 2008, 20:16   #5
Senior - BHPian

You wont.
You will have to go to an accessory shop to try for it.
They would be having it for sure.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks