Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2009, 22:51   #1
BHPian

Does JVC KD-G413 has any provision for Aux-In??

I have a JVC KD-G413 installed in my Alto. I love the system as it is doing its job perfectly, except for one that it does not has front Aux-in Jack and I need one so that I may be able to connect my Creative Zen to it. Is there any possibility for me to be able to do so... Is this HU compatible with KS-U57 cable from JVC .. does this unit has any CD-Changer port at the back. I am not able to find any Installation/User manuals online for this unit. Thus not able to trace the info anywhere.

I had nearly given hopes on it, however Rishibravo had mentioned in his post earlier (available at http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...lp-needed.html) that he has the same HU and he is using his IPod with it using Aux in. Please advise if this HU can have Aux-in even if through a cable from the rear of unit.

Thanks in advance.
Old 2nd January 2009, 11:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

Didn't you get a printed copy of the manual with the set? The best description on the net also does not mention AUX-IN. Your best bet is to use a good quality FM transmitter, unless you open the unit and try to figure out if there are any undocumented inputs by tracing out on the PCB.
Old 2nd January 2009, 12:36   #3
BHPian

No AUX

Its a pretty obscure item online - I scoured through many pages, but couldn't find any mention of the Aux feature of this HU.

I then called up my friend who votes 98% in favor of it not having aux in.

you could try contacting these jvc outlets in chandigarh (I assume that's where you are based) and as them for service points in case you consider opening up the HU and tinkering.

Just Dial - India's No.1 local search engine

cheers
Old 2nd January 2009, 22:29   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Didn't you get a printed copy of the manual with the set?
I did get a copy of User Manual, however that does not discusses anything about the features except for FM and CD/MP3 playback.

Thanks "ascertain" for your prompt reply. As far as I believe it is the same, however upon stumbling at Rishibravo's post, I gained some hope...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks