Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2009, 09:34   #1
BHPian

Error 11 on a Pioneer DEH-P6850MP Audio system

Hi,

Anyone on this forum experience an Error 11 while trying to play a CD in a Pioneer audio system? FM works alright. Please let me know about a dependable repair person in Bangalore. I would also like to know if the dust cover (the paper cone between magnet and the rim) can be replaced on the sub woofer? Mine has a nasty tear on it.
Old 1st May 2009, 07:41   #2
BHPian

Mate
It seems its the most common error with PIO after certain point of time, recently my Pio also started giving Error 11,its 2 years old and been used to the core.

Have a checkup done for the lens, could be dusty, or replace it with new lens, might cost you 1.2k.
Old 1st May 2009, 07:59   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
Hi,

Anyone on this forum experience an Error 11 while trying to play a CD in a Pioneer audio system? FM works alright. Please let me know about a dependable repair person in Bangalore. I would also like to know if the dust cover (the paper cone between magnet and the rim) can be replaced on the sub woofer? Mine has a nasty tear on it.
My pioneer set also had the same issue.This came up after around 5 yrs of use and I went to the Pioneer service centre in Cochin. Just 1 hr job.They had to clean all the dust and stuff and is now back to original. Costs around 250 bucks..

I don't know any pioneer service centres in Bangalore. Best way to find that would be to visit any audio accessory centres here and they should be knowing.
Old 10th July 2009, 20:23   #4
BHPian

Can we use one of the chineese dvd or cd cleaning discs available in the market? Advisable?
Old 15th July 2009, 14:23   #5
BHPian

Even I am facing this error. I have used the CD cleaning discs but no use at all! One thing I have observed is that the HU reads the CD whenever I switch it on after being parked in an open area for a long time where the cabin has heated up because of the sun. It does not work in the mornings or evenings whenever the cabin is cool.
Old 15th July 2009, 16:42   #6
BHPian

Just load a lens cleaner disc and allow it to finish. You will be all set once this is done.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks