Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2009, 10:12   #1

Where to get these in Mumbai?

Hi,

My first post out here, tried searching the forums but couldn't find the required info; apologies if the info exists.

I've been looking for the following items for my just purchased (six months used, showroom condition) NHC in Indore, where I'm from, but nobody seems to keep any decent stuff out there. Now work has got me to Mumbai for two days and I have the entire day tomorrow to shop; I know my way around here but have no clue where I can get the following stuff:

1. Damping material (dynamat, noisekill etc..)
2. Fuse kit/ Wiring kit (recommendations would be greatly appreciated). Budget - 3k approx.
3. Rear view cam - 1/3'' CCD type, not CMOS (installed JVC - 814AVX last week )
4. Last, but not the least, good matting for my car... even this I can't find in Indore.

This is kinda urgent, therefore any and all help/info would be greatly appreciated. Looking for the gurus to help me out here.

TIA.
Old 5th May 2009, 11:08   #2
BHPian

I can suggest only two guys, one being ajay and one more in malad, a sardar.
Ajay is very useful for high end installs and he can help in chosing which things you want, and the sardar is also friendly and will not cheat, but you must know what you want from him also, just like the milan subway.
Old 5th May 2009, 12:18   #3

Thanks... I do know what I want, except for the wiring kit, but don't know where to get them.

Shop names and locations would be of great help. Btw, the install will be done in Indore itself, I'll be buying the stuff from here and take it back with me.
Old 5th May 2009, 13:48   #4
Senior - BHPian

what i know about indore,it is (or was) one of the best place to buy bike kit,radium stickers, but as you say there are no shops that keep decent stuff i take it.

for damping material and wiring kit i will suggest contact bass&treble (ajay) he a member here, and for rear cam and mats buy them from santacruz, buy pakipooda mats they will cost you 600 or so but are easy to maintain. they come in 3 diffrent shades black,black transparent and white

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks