Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2009, 07:24   #1
BHPian

CD Player for the ANHC

Hi
I am really missing a cd player in my ANHC. Transferring music from CD to a portable usd device has become a laborious task. Yes, you can call me old fashioned. The dealer showed me couple of head units (kenwood) but they were quite disappointing.

What possible options doing I have and do you think there could be possible warranty issues.
Old 19th August 2009, 09:58   #2
Team-BHP Support

Some ANHCs come with a USB equipped stereo and steering wheel controls. If you have one of these only the CD player that your dealer suppplies (at the ridiculous price of 13K) will ensure that you have working steering wheel controls etc..

Other ANHCs come without any stereo. In these you can install any CD player of your choice.
Old 19th August 2009, 11:04   #3
BHPian

Why don't you use the aux-in? Buy a stand alone CD player and connect it through aux-in. Agreed you'd lose the remote and steering mounted controls, but you wouldn't have them even if you replace the HU.
Old 20th August 2009, 12:19   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoc View Post
Hi
I am really missing a cd player in my ANHC. Transferring music from CD to a portable usd device has become a laborious task. Yes, you can call me old fashioned. The dealer showed me couple of head units (kenwood) but they were quite disappointing.

What possible options doing I have and do you think there could be possible warranty issues.
If you are an audiophile, you can think about attaching a CD Changer (6 or 12 CDs) to your ICE setup.
Old 25th July 2010, 12:41   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by souravbasu View Post
If you are an audiophile, you can think about attaching a CD Changer (6 or 12 CDs) to your ICE setup.
Is there a provision to connect a CD changer to the stock ANHC HU? If so, what changers would be compatible?
Old 26th July 2010, 13:20   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
Is there a provision to connect a CD changer to the stock ANHC HU? If so, what changers would be compatible?
Not that I know of. The ANHC system is quite a basic one.
Old 27th July 2010, 00:04   #7
BHPian

But the stock system of ANHC is pretty good at producing bass and clarity for a stock system.
I felt that the level of front speakers was more than rears did anyone observe this?

Is the stock system Alpine?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks