Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2009, 15:17   #1
BHPian

ICE Repair in Gurgaon

Can anyone please provide me some pointers as to where should I go and get my ICE repaired in Gurgaon?

The problems that I am facing are:
1. I have Pioneer DEH-6950 installed. The display has suddenly gone off, and also the button to change the Source has also jammed(I cannot change it to Tuner, Aux).
2. Past 3-4 days, my Hifonics subwoofer is not giving the desired output. It falls flat whenever any song is played. For sure, the subwoofer is not off from the HeadUnit, as the difference is still visible when I switch it off manually.

Please help.
Old 26th December 2009, 21:30   #2
BHPian

Amp repair...JBL 75.4

Hi Gurus,
Didn't want to start a new thread for a similar query , but I need serious help nonetheless. My JBL 75.4 is dead for a while now. It's lying with Mr. Rana @ Driven but things are not looking hopeful. JBL people are asking for an exorbitant price.
Can someone please please please tell me where can I get it repaired in Delhi/NCR.

It will be a big favour!!
Old 28th December 2009, 10:39   #3
Team-BHP Support

If it a JBL unit (bought with Bill and Warranty) you can try contacting Sam Kapasi.
Old 28th December 2009, 10:48   #4
BHPian

Hi
I don remember the exact name of the shop.
But My Blaupunkt Headunit wasn't reading CDs properly, and it was in warranty, so i was told to go to this shop. There I saw Head units fo other brands too.
The shop is at the atul kataria chowk. There are couple of car accessories shop at ground floor, and this shop is at first floor.
If you go there and have a look, you will easily find out the shop. Its also written as authorised service center for blaupunkt, sony, pioneer.
The contact person there was Vijay Sharma, and his cell no is 9810486450
Hope it helps you.

Last edited by hrsraghav : 28th December 2009 at 10:54.
Old 28th December 2009, 13:07   #5
Senior - BHPian

Try some amp repair technicians who can be referred by some local bhpians, I have no idea about gurgaon, worst case scenario you can courier the stuff to me, I can get it fixed, I suspect your amp / player is at fault.
Old 4th January 2010, 09:48   #6
BHPian

Finally got the things fixed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks