Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2009, 11:19   #1
BHPian

Getting 2 din from US. Which one??? MOST URGENT.

Hi...

My sister is in US for a week now and I had asked her to get a 2 DIN MUSIC SYSTEM for Innova. I wanted one with 7" touch screen, with DVD, MP3, CD, USB, SD CARD, BLUETOOTH, GPS. 7 Inch Dual Zone Car DVD/VCD/CD TV GPS Bluetooth I sent her a couple of pics for reference. I wanted her to get a China make which would cost around $ 200 - 250. When she looked around in shops for the system, the ppl there are telling her that there are many fitments type and asked her for which car she is looking for. When she told Toyota Innova, they dint know such a car. My sister does not know much about cars. How can i tell her what to get.

Some one mentioned a product names Jensen, can any one tell a product code. Can some one tell me a product name and serial number. My sister is in SFO Palo Alto area, is some one can tell a specific shop name, it would a great help.

Pls help me as soon as possible, My sister is starting to India from there tomorrow.
Old 31st December 2009, 17:24   #2
BANNED

peak from Alpine, clarion, pioneer or JVC (check 2010 series).
Old 31st December 2009, 17:59   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

My take on this is to let her return in peace - you can scout for systems here and will definitely find one in grey to your choice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks