Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2010, 12:32   #16
BHPian

yes i can see the cut. the switches have moved above the AC Vents, But a very neat install, please suggest any good installer in bangalore to do a perfect job like the one technokrat did.
Old 30th August 2010, 14:48   #17
Senior - BHPian

Talk to all the installers listed in the Bangalore directory. Ask them if they have ever fitted a 2 DIN on a Linea and whether they have any pics. You should be able to find someone decent. Show them the Tecknocrat pic if you have to.

Bangalore - Team-BHP
Old 30th August 2010, 15:04   #18
BHPian

I have PM'ed satya(EVO) about this... I have decided to install the ICE with him...
Im waiting for his reply..
Old 30th August 2010, 15:17   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu945 View Post
I have PM'ed satya(EVO) about this... I have decided to install the ICE with him...
Im waiting for his reply..
Satya's very busy and he hardly gets on the forum. Try visiting his website.
EVO - All About Sound , In Car Entertainment and More !
You can get his contact details here and he also has a gallery full of pics! you can check them out too! you might find whatever you are looking for!

Cheers!
-Z
Old 31st August 2010, 00:49   #20
Senior - BHPian

+1 to Zombie.

@sharu, if you could find some time try and make a visit to your installer and get a feel of the work he has done & also audition the setup that you have in mind. That would give you a complete clarity on what to install and what to expect from your installation before dropping your car for the final work.

All the best with your ICE upgrade!
Old 31st August 2010, 13:20   #21
BHPian

Thanks for the suggestions, im go meet satya and decide about it on thursday or friday...
Old 24th April 2015, 12:16   #22
BHPian

Re: Help needed to ICE FIAT LINEA E+

Hi guys,

I have a pair of pioneer ts-1750 6" 150w PMPO speaker which was company fitted in my Esteem. It sounded great in that car with the company fitted pioneer HU. But my Linea's stock speakers can't handle bass which I badly need. So, my question is can I use this speaker without amp in the linea and will this fit in rear door? I wasn't using an amp in the esteem and was satisfied with the output and the car only had these two speakers installed in the rear tray but it handled all the heavy bass beautifully. Will I get the same output if I install it in this door?

Regards,
Umesh
Old 24th April 2015, 13:56   #23
h14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh Kumar61 View Post
Hi guys,

I have a pair of pioneer ts-1750 6" 150w PMPO speaker which was company fitted in my Esteem. It sounded great in that car with the company fitted pioneer HU. But my Linea's stock speakers can't handle bass which I badly need. So, my question is can I use this speaker without amp in the linea and will this fit in rear door? I wasn't using an amp in the esteem and was satisfied with the output and the car only had these two speakers installed in the rear tray but it handled all the heavy bass beautifully. Will I get the same output if I install it in this door?

Regards,
Umesh
6"inch speakers can be accommodated in the OE door pad mounts. But don't expect much from the stock HU and that too without an amp.
Old 24th April 2015, 16:29   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h14 View Post
6"inch speakers can be accommodated in the OE door pad mounts. But don't expect much from the stock HU and that too without an amp.
Thanks H14, I was using this speaker with the stock stereo in the esteem, without an amp and it still sounded good and didn't rattle on heavy bass too. I dont need super high quality sound but just average (like the output from the common creative 2.1 speakers for PC).

PS: Does it require any wire cutting to install speakers on the rear parcel tray in the linea,because in my opinion it might sound better on the tray than on the door(based only on my experince in my esteem, not sure).

Umesh.
Old 24th April 2015, 21:01   #25
h14
BHPian

Nah, better leave the parcel tray untouched. It will lead to rattles and if in turn u want to revert back to doors then the parcel tray is a costly affair.

Get it done on the doors. Check my Linea ownership log where I have posted some pics of the rear door speaker install.
h14 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks