Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2015, 17:01   #1
BHPian

Auto Detailing and Accessories: Car Spark (Sholinganallur, Chennai)

Recently in the need to get my truck detailed I was searching for a team of professional people in and around OMR/ECR.

I stay near Navlur and drive almost 10 kms everyday to Thoraipakkam. About couple of months back while returning home, i noticed a new car washing/detailing center coming up in the opposite side. This is before the Sholinganalur signal opposite GAVS and just next to KVL Kalyan Mahal - Hall.

I visited them twice before to get foam wash and noticed them to be very good and open to feedback and fix them. Last week i decided to get my truck detailed from them.

The owner, Ramesh, is a young energetic person and very transparent with his dealings. He happily obliged to use my Klasse system while detailing in lieu of 3M/Meguiar's products they normally use and himself offered a discount on the package.

Ramesh followed up on the booking and accommodated me on another day since i had to travel out of city. Yesterday, the truck was detailed. The normal process was followed. He was flexible - i wanted to Klasse glaze to cure for a day and applied Collinite 845 the next day (today). Very happy with the results.

Rates are very competitive and i effectively got my truck detailed with better (my own Klasse AIO + SG) products at a lesser price. They have yearly AMC as well.

Name: CarSpark
Owner: Ramesh
Contact Number: 99626 00500

Pros:
- They stock accessories (stereo, noodle mats, perfumes, leatherette seat covers and nick/nacks)
- Employs knowledgable staff who has worked with branded detailers before
- Have space to detail 3 cars and 1 for washing.
- Small ac waiting area
- Ample food/juice options nearby - to keep yourself busy

Cons:
- None

DISCLAIMER: I am not associated with CarSpark OR have any commercial interests.
hyper-VTEC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th August 2015, 20:43   #2
BHPian

re: Auto Detailing and Accessories: Car Spark (Sholinganallur, Chennai)

Attaching few pics taken from my mobile

Auto Detailing and Accessories: Car Spark (Sholinganallur, Chennai)-img_20150827_114708986.jpg

Auto Detailing and Accessories: Car Spark (Sholinganallur, Chennai)-img_20150827_114733962.jpg

Auto Detailing and Accessories: Car Spark (Sholinganallur, Chennai)-img_20150827_114758911.jpg

Auto Detailing and Accessories: Car Spark (Sholinganallur, Chennai)-img_20150827_114822034_hdr.jpg
hyper-VTEC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2015, 10:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

HVTEC - could you pls post some long shots also of the complete beast. Is your silver or white ?

Maybe I will check with Ramesh for audio system and full floor mat for my upcoming purchase.
Old 10th September 2015, 22:09   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
HVTEC - could you pls post some long shots also of the complete beast. Is your silver or white ?

Maybe I will check with Ramesh for audio system and full floor mat for my upcoming purchase.
Mine is Pearl White. There are some long shots in "My Garage" section.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks