Team-BHP - Car Audio : Tecnokrat (Chennai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/)
-   -   Car Audio : Tecnokrat (Chennai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/83016-car-audio-tecnokrat-chennai.html)

I ICE'ed my swift here ,so i think i can write a feedback on them

Plus Points
Minus Points
Most of the time you will only see BENZ, BMW, Porche, Skoda so our cars will look tiny among them;)

Website
:: Welcome to TECNOKRAT ::
044-43553197

@joshguy: i can vouch for the quality and the very good service by Bala! got my m class done up there! the only issue is as you pointed out is the location.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagxf (Post 1921499)
@joshguy: i can vouch for the quality and the very good service by Bala! got my m class done up there! the only issue is as you pointed out is the location.

Yes,Bala is very friendly,the location is the only problem,i did my indica too there when they were in mahalingapuram and i feel that place was better.

Even now they can look at shifting to a better location.

i fixed up ICE for my Punto at Tecnokrat.great place to be.really.Bala is a master.he has done Double DIN conversion for LINEA.nobody in chennai city even knows its possible.

I ICEd my esteem there. I can vouch for the level of workmanship. Excellent. As pointed out by joshguy, mostly imports/exotics only will be seen there, but the attitude of the workers/bala is excellent. They treat you as a beemer owner. :)

I ICEd my SX4 in technocrat. Wonderful experience, they know what they are doing, neat job, recomended by Vikram, fitment is just perfect, they don't make you cry by cutting hapazardly unnecesary things/wires/tapping later kind of job. Bala knows stuff. I had a small problem reg my Eclipse head unit eject, Bala was kind enough to let me in on a Sunday and I was surprised to see a new unit waiting although I didn't need it. The guy told me Bala sir gave this new unit to be fixed in case of any small dissatisfaction on my side. I can anytime recommend them for high end systems.
Dr.Jones

I got my ICE installed there. Very neat and professional.

Can some one suggest places around Gundy/Velacherry for good ICE fittings?
I am looking for an ICE for SWIFT. Good basic door speakers PLUS a basic HU with USB and AUX.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampere (Post 2156441)
Can some one suggest places around Gundy/Velacherry for good ICE fittings?
I am looking for an ICE for SWIFT. Good basic door speakers PLUS a basic HU with USB and AUX.

There not much places to ICE in and around guindy and that too good ones:D

If you are particular about velacherry,check the Haute car zone in OMR ,but remember it will be slightly expensive.It is a vast showroom and you can pick and choose your self like a supermarket and they would fit it.

If you are looking at VFM system for around 8-10k then i can suggest you a place in alwarpet.

Just PM me and i will give you the address

Does Tecnokrat install audio stuff that we source ourselves - if so, how much is charged for just the install? I have sourced all that I need, I am toying with DIY or going with a good installer...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ph03n!x (Post 2194193)
Does Tecnokrat install audio stuff that we source ourselves - if so, how much is charged for just the install? I have sourced all that I need, I am toying with DIY or going with a good installer...

At Tecnokrat, The install will only look good.
I think you should DIY. And I'd like to join too. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 2194198)

Sir, I believe he IS one of the BEST in Chennai and understand that a lot of people go to him because his work is EXCELLENT.

IFF, his work only looks good then, he cannot retain such customers.

Have a good year!

Cheers

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 2194540)
Sir, I believe he IS one of the BEST in Chennai and understand that a lot of people go to him because his work is EXCELLENT.

IFF, his work only looks good then, he cannot retain such customers.

Have a good year!

Cheers

Hahaha... I can recollect all the moments this talk has come up!! There seems to be no slack in the force!

Cheers to all! Happy New year :)

Quote:

Time. That's something I don't seem to get. The install - whichever way it goes - is at least a month away, lets see...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ph03n!x (Post 2194627)
Hahaha... I can recollect all the moments this talk has come up!! There seems to be no slack in the force!

Cheers to all! Happy New year :)

Time. That's something I don't seem to get. The install - whichever way it goes - is at least a month away, lets see...

You want to do a DIY, it is totally upto you, but if you want a professional install, Technokrat is the place to go. I understand nitrous had some ego issues with Bala, i think that is beside the point here. I went there with all my equipment and a guy named fazil did a quiet and fantastic install. Would not even dream of going anywhere else after this. Even though there were bimmers and mercs and porsches, my rickety old lady was treated on par and a fantastic job done without a whimper which is what i truly appreciate.

^^
I'm sorry you're incorrect. I don't have ego issues with Teknocrat.
Infact, I'm cool with the gentleman.
But, when it comes to work, I'll say I've seen a few installs of theirs and I don't like them.

PS: For God's sakes, please don't expect me to concur to your opinions.
You have yours. I have mine.
Lets move on.