Team-BHP - TyreStore (Chennai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/)
-   -   TyreStore (Chennai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/83210-tyrestore-chennai.html)

TyreStore (Chennai)-outside-veiw-shop.jpg
TyreStore (Chennai)-inside-veiw-shop.jpg

Products sold:

Services offered:

TyreStore (Chennai)-alingmentmachine.jpg
TyreStore (Chennai)-machinery-section.jpg
TyreStore (Chennai)-robofit1.jpg

What I like:

What I don't like:

Pricing: Speciality / USP:
Contact InformationMichelin Tyre dealer in chennai, Tyre dealer chennai, Michelin tyres chennai, Michelin India, Michelin Tyres, Michelin, Best Price and Place for alloys and Tyres in Chennai, tyrestore, Siremull Hirachand's Tyrestore, Tyrestore chennai, tubeless tyres

I purchased Yokohama A-drives for my Dad's Tavera from Tyrestore.

They have good equipments and also the workers are well advised about the basic mechanics of a car. They spotted the oil leak from the front suspension of the Tavera while doing the alignment and asked me to check the same.

A very customer friendly place for tire purchase! The alloy wheels on display were extremely limited compared to other big players in Chennai.

I would 'Recommend' Tyrestore!

Yup! Deepak and his dad were very cordial during my visit, my only gripe was the alloys on display. Limited variety and not so popular brands.

I finally got my rims at Raja Tyres, Royapettah.

I got Michelin tyres for my Ikon here and the experience was good. When i was trying to change tyres for my SX4 three weeks back, I was suprised to hear that i had to wait for 3 months to get Michelin.

I was going to start this one Nitrous but you beat me to it.

I got my alloys and tyres for my Figo here. Highly recommended.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4loys (Post 1926514)
I got Michelin tyres for my Ikon here and the experience was good. When i was trying to change tyres for my SX4 three weeks back, I was suprised to hear that i had to wait for 3 months to get Michelin.

That is because Michelin are having huge supply problems.

Thanks nitrous for suggested this. I just booked an appointment for wheel rotation/alignment here on coming saturday. Is it advicable to change the Engine Oil here for Fiesta diesel?

can someone share charges for alignment and balancing at this place?

I interacted with Deepak over the phone when I was thinking about changing the tires on my Fiesta. He came across as a very nice guy and patiently explained the various Yokohama and Michelin options. I finally did not buy as he quoted a low buyback rate for my NCT5s. Lal in Royapettah provided much better buyback rates and new tire rates over the phone. I have never been to Lal either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 1926544)
That is because Michelin are having huge supply problems.

I heard even imported tires need an ISI mark these days. :Shockked: Is it because of that?

Nice place. My first experience had some initial hiccups here and was sorted out well by Deepak.

I would prefer to go to him again than many of the tyre guys in the city.

Hi Narayan,

As I checked with them (over the phone), they charge Rs.400 for wheel alignment and Rs.50 for rotations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jebs (Post 1926661)
Hi Narayan,

As I checked with them (over the phone), they charge Rs.400 for wheel alignment and Rs.50 for rotations.

Lals at Whites road (next to the TVS petrol pump) charges 250 for alignment with additional 3 alignments free for the next 6000Kms. Does tyrestore provides the additional alignments free?

Hi ElantraGT,

I don't think tyrestore offers any. How about Lals? Are they good in wheel alignment and rotations? Kindly let me know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jebs (Post 1926688)
Hi ElantraGT,

I don't think tyrestore offers any. How about Lals? Are they good in wheel alignment and rotations? Kindly let me know.

Sorry for being OT here. Yes I am happy with the service offered by Lals. The only thing is the number of vehicles queup for alignments. The better way to get your car looked upon soon is by being there at the shop at 9AM sharp and making it to the shop on a weekday. Week ends there will be atleasty 6 -7 cars waiting for alignment and you will end up being there for atlest 2 hrs.

I just had this one problem with Siremull.
He recommended me the wrong size tyre upgrades for my corsa and they really scrape the sidewalls.
When asked about it he blamed my suspension which seems to be okay.

LAl enterprises works a lot for me.