Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2011, 09:35   #1
BHPian

Second Hand A/C bus in North India

Hi Guys..
I need help in knowing about some agents or firms that helps me in buying a used A/C bus or A/C Volvo. I have heard that in North India(esp. Delhi/Jaipur) there are lot of Tourist package buses which operators sell off after 2-3 years.
The main advantage of getting these buses are they will be well maintained since it carry's foreign groups, and they would have covered only very less kms.
If anyone have any contacts or links just help me out.
Old 27th August 2011, 08:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Second Hand A/C bus in North India

If I were you, I would get talking with the Drivers of these Busses. They should be able to lead you to Busses on sale. The market is not very organised so getting them USED is going to take a lot of research
Old 27th August 2011, 15:13   #3
BHPian

Hi.

Where are you planning to operate this bus?
Transfers will be a problem if it is from north to south(I read your location - Bangalore). Second hand market for buses and trucks are not organized. You have agents/ dealers who might help you with this.

I have a couple of contacts (Delhi based). PM me if you need.
Old 28th August 2011, 00:25   #4
Senior - BHPian

Gold Class, get in touch with 'Mann Tours' in New Delhi. They fit in your requirements and who knows you might be able to strike a deal with them.

The fact why I referred them is that their policy is not to rent out buses on per-seat basis for tours but lately I saw their Volvo doing interstate service since it happened to be parked with passengers on a famous Boarding point (I may mistake it to be an interstate one, please keep this in mind). High possibility that they sold it or leased it out to some operator.
India Travel Company,India Travel Planner,Travel Company in India,Indian Tour Planner,Indian Travel Company,India Trip Maker

Last edited by tsk13 : 28th August 2011 at 00:28.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks