Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2017, 09:19   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: A Close Look: The Eicher-Polaris Multix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max63 View Post
Default Re: A Close Look: The Eicher-Polaris Multix
Any update on this one? I am quite keen to buy this but don't see any way of buying it in Mumbai.

Hi Amtek,

If you want to buy this then you can get it in Vasai. They have a dealer there.

Cheers
Live to Drive
Max63
Yes, I contacted the dealer there and even took a test drive. While I am okay with the looks and fit/finish of the vehicle, the biggest downer for me was lack of biting in brakes. I had almost run into my society gate with the braking. That for me is one concern and a major one at that. Lack of AC was another but then, it is not expected in this class of vehicle.
amtak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2017, 09:57   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
Yes, I contacted the dealer there and even took a test drive. While I am okay with the looks and fit/finish of the vehicle, the biggest downer for me was lack of biting in brakes. I had almost run into my society gate with the braking. That for me is one concern and a major one at that. Lack of AC was another but then, it is not expected in this class of vehicle.
I think that may be one off case, But when I have driven this in the rural areas of UP / Bihar Border and also in the small town, haven't faced any problem with the braking although it is a bit hard in compared to our cars. I have driven this vehicle during our research in 2015.Definitely the comfort level won't be same as our cars.

Please check with the dealer about the braking and they might help you and resolve the issue.

Thanks and cheers

Live to Drive
Old 12th March 2018, 12:03   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Eicher Polaris winds down the operation for Multix personal utility vehicle.

Quote:
Despite several initiatives, the performance did not improve, hence the decision was taken to shut operations
ET
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2018, 14:12   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Eicher Polaris winds down the operation for Multix personal utility vehicle.

ET
Yes, sadly we have booked one in early February but the local dealer at Faridabad was not able to deliver 2018 model. He was trying to push for 2017 vehicle which we refused, then started asking for complete money which of course we refused.

Now 20K advance struck

Last edited by Turbanator : 12th March 2018 at 14:19.
Turbanator is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2023, 20:06   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyobeb View Post
Folks, I am happy to state that I am a dealer for MULTIX in Madurai. Will keep you all informed of developments. Let me know if anyone requires specific inputs.
Sir I was planning on picking up a second hand multix for farm use and was wondering if the x port and generator can still be sourced? Also is it a capable off roader on mud roads with inclination, while carrying a load? Thanks and regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks