Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2010, 22:44   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianchiefrsd View Post

1. What would be factors to take into account while buying a LCV, apart from intial investment and FE.
2. How do majority of the consumers (many of whom I suspect aren't a part of Team Bhp) decide on buying a vehicle in this segement?
3. Is finance or Micro-finance in this segment higher/cheaper/better than that in other segments?
Basically for these SCV's they are mostly owner cum driver. They mostly migrate from an auto driver or even less than that and develop to a SCV owner / driver.
The deciding factor is mostly will be service centres in particular locality where they indent to operate.And further more reliability and spares parts costs are also been considered.
Finance options are mostly available as par with Industrial norms and are in par industrial standards.
Old 8th March 2010, 17:33   #47
BHPian

Feels great to be back on this thread. I remember commenting on the website that Mahindra Maxximo had created and today, I've come across something fairly spectacular - The TVC for Mahindra Maxximo:

Found the youtube link in my mailbox. Apparently a total non-auto kinda friend has sent in this. I know he's a big fan of comics and I can definitely see his reason for sending this out. It is brilliant.

Mahindras have really raised the bar this time around. It is clear that they're not stopping at the website but taking on all media with the cracker ideas like this TV commercial. Really want to see more of this.

The pot shots taken at the Tata Ace very akin to the currently ongoing P&G Tide Vs HLL Rin fights. There is no doubting that. But what is interesting to see here is production qualities and ideas that are comparatively better compared to so many car TV commercials that we see on air. Let alone any of the commercial vehicle TVCs.

Good show Maxximo. Keep more of these coming. I'm definitely going to repost.
Old 8th March 2010, 18:56   #48
Senior - BHPian

looks rather driver friendly.
at least by going by statistics it seems to be better deal than the ace.
Old 19th March 2010, 20:09   #49
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a few of these in past few days, doesnt look as bad as it did in pics

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks