Team-BHP - Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/106517-raja-paints-india-pvt-ltd-gurgaon-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanu2k15 (Post 4016168)
Hello Guys,
So I am thinking of going to Raja Paint to get my EcoSport front left fender fixed. Is this place still good or do you have any good place to suggest in West Delhi?
Below is the damage, the door is also a little stuck. Stupid traffic.:Frustrati

Attachment 1529367

If you can go to gurgaon, go to Heera motors. He is awesome. Has been working on my civic, my friend's merc etc. I can confidently say that the painting done by him is far superior to the one done at Honda ASS.

All the best

Does heera motor have a paint booth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigH (Post 4016237)
Go right ahead. You won't be disappointed. Mention that the "black verna waale bhaiya" sent you. I'd suggest go post the monsoons. Paint drying will be quicker.

Thanks Buddy, can you PM me your name as my dad would be going there so it might look awkward saying "black verna waale bhaiya" may increase your age
lol:

Ya he was supposed to go last Saturday but it was raining hard so I guess we have to stop till the monsoon is over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newtonMeter (Post 4016305)
Yes you should go post monsoon as the place would be messy now as there is no dry booth

Will do agree:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VineetG (Post 4017518)
If you can go to gurgaon, go to Heera motors. He is awesome. Has been working on my civic, my friend's merc etc. I can confidently say that the painting done by him is far superior to the one done at Honda ASS.

All the best

Thanks for the recommendation bud. Can you share some pics of the work done?

He won't know my name. Name is Harish. They recognise cars though :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanu2k15 (Post 4017619)

Thanks for the recommendation bud. Can you share some pics of the work done?

Hi,

I don't have pics to show, but please feel free to meet me in Delhi (Chanakyapuri) during office hours or in Gurgaon(DLF) over the weekend to inspect the work done.

PM me whenever you want to meet.

Its been more than 1.5 years since he painted the front fender and there is absolutely no flaw.

The bonnet has been painted last year by HASS and you will be clearly able to make out the difference as both panels are side by side.

Rgds

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanu2k15 (Post 4017619)
Thanks Buddy, can you PM me your name as my dad would be going there so it might look awkward saying "black verna waale bhaiya" may increase your age

Hi, How was your experience? Did you get the work done?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigH (Post 4033329)
Hi, How was your experience? Did you get the work done?

Not got the work done yet. Waiting for rains to finish, will go in September.

OK guys so I got my father to go to Raja Paint last to last week. He went there on Saturday Morning after having spoken to the owner and my father told him about Team BHP. He was very happy to see my father and promised him the car fixed on Sunday. But as per him on Sunday the guys did not do the job well so he asked for one more day and my dad went on Monday to pick up the car. I was also told that he took to car to his home every evening so that its not parked on the road for 2 nights. Very happy with the results as seen in the pics. Will go to Delhi later this month and see it. Now off to 3M treatment.

Before Pic
Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-ecosport-before.jpeg

After Pic
Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-ecosport-after.jpeg

I think he charged somewhere around 4500 but not exactly sure as I forgot how much my dad told me. stupid: This included the bumper, front left fender and a little touching on the door.

^^ What I like about the end result is that the crease on the fender is sharp and very close to original.

Normally , the lines become blunt when excess body filler is used which isn't the case here.

Is it me or someone else can see a swirl post paint? What price did you pay?

Recently got my accent bumpers touched up by Raja paints. Paid around 5.5k for front, rear and right hand side driver door panel. Quality of work was good as so was the paint matching.

Courteous gentleman and overall positive vibes from the place.

Just wish they had a paint booth.

In last two months got two cars painted at Raja Paints. Punit is a warm guy, you just tell him what needs to be done, ask how soon you can collect and leave your car without worry.

For my Aveo I got both the bumpers, two fenders, both mirrors and four mudguards painted for Rs 8000.
For my Celerio both mirrors, five door handles & four mudguards for Rs 2500.

Excellent work no complaints!

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekswarup (Post 4107446)
Recently got my accent bumpers touched up by Raja paints.

I need to get my Accent's bumpers painted too. Maybe get the running board dented and repainted as well if he's got someone reliable to do that. Colour is White.

If you were there while the work was going on - I just need to know if any Plastic primer was used before painting the bumpers? How many coats of paint did he apply? How long did the work on your car take?

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinhead (Post 4196080)
I need to get my Accent's bumpers painted too. Maybe get the running board dented and repainted as well if he's got someone reliable to do that. Colour is White.

If you were there while the work was going on - I just need to know if any Plastic primer was used before painting the bumpers? How many coats of paint did he apply? How long did the work on your car take?

Thanks.

I was not there when I got it painted. I assume that primer was applied. Not sure. Gave the car in the morning at 10. Picked it up at 6 PM. Was called to come on any other day for rubbing & polishing.

Hi Guys,
A couple of days ago, while trying to get in the infamous tag lane of Gurgaon-Manesar toll, I finally managed to scrape the rear passenger side of my Outlander on a tilted concrete barrier. :Frustrati Needless to say, my heart cried out loud. I had a perfect record in the seven years I've owned the car, till now.

Anyways, so I went to Raja Paints (didn't get to meet Punit or Rajesh) for a quote and I was quoted Rs.8000/- (by the painter) including rubbing & polish of the whole car along with denting and painting. The painter there said that rear door, quarter panel and the bumper side(1/3rd of the whole bumper) will have to be painted completely (whole panel) to get the best results. Kindly see the pictures I am attaching and suggest if that should actually be the course of action.

I even went to Heera Motors after and met with Heera who was confident he can do the job well just by denting, filling and painting near the effected areas and was quoted Rs.4500/- which included rubbing the whole car as well.
So please suggest what should I do? please: Raja or Heera? Nonetheless, the paint will be matched at Raja paints only as Heera also gets it done there.