Team-BHP - Car Detailing at Your Doorstep : Kajal Car Dry-Cleaner (Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Car Detailing at Your Doorstep : Kajal Car Dry-Cleaner (Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/117156-car-detailing-your-doorstep-kajal-car-dry-cleaner-delhi-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 3062013)
Yes, I called him in to both do the interiors and polish both my cars last month.

hi Samindra Da:
How much should I pay for interior and exterior detailing of an Innova?

Quote:

Originally Posted by joybhowmik (Post 3062422)
How much should I pay for interior and exterior detailing of an Innova?

I think Rs.500 + 500, and he might charge you extra for auto-rickshaw fare if your location is too far away from where he lives.

I was really amazed to see the magic worked by Kajal dry cleaners.
He completely transformed the interiors by meticulously removing the grime deposited on all surfaces. Attached pictures of 'before and after' for all to see.
I am considering bringing him in to clean up our Santro after the excellent results on the Innova.
Though one tip : if you're getting this work done after many months of usage, allow 4+ hours for the job to be done.

Well that's a real great job done and that too at door steps, saving weekend (I prefer to stay home).
How much did he charg for it? What about the exteriors?
How can his services be differentiated from interior detailing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by joybhowmik (Post 3075181)
I was really amazed to see the magic worked by Kajal dry cleaners.
He completely transformed the interiors by meticulously removing the grime deposited on all surfaces. Attached pictures of 'before and after' for all to see.
I am considering bringing him in to clean up our Santro after the excellent results on the Innova.
Though one tip : if you're getting this work done after many months of usage, allow 4+ hours for the job to be done.

Hi joy,

Can you please tell me what products he used. I mean which brand and what product. Do not want highly acidic products to be used on my car because they will deliver excellent results when the job is completed however will impact the quality of interiors and eventually the interiors will wear out very fast.

Cheers,

Vivek

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honda Monk (Post 3075285)
How much did he charg for it? What about the exteriors?
How can his services be differentiated from interior detailing?

He charged Rs 500 for the interior cleaning for the innova. Exteriors are not included but he does offer full body polish for the same amount.
Interior detailing goes a step further - they apply a protectant on the plastic surfaces - which is not included - but I guess if you get that beforehand - you can ask him to give a final wipe with that. I did not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivek5870 (Post 3080102)
Hi joy,
Can you please tell me what products he used.
Vivek

He had a white liquid that he used for cleaning the carpets and plastic surfaces - sorry did not ask him what brand it was.

Hi All,

I have tried to get my car cleaned twise from Vijay , both time the date was fixed in advance . and both times he commited to come but he never came . I did not haggle for price and agreed to all his conditions.

Every hour i will call him and ask when he is going to come . it started with 9:00 am this sunday and ended at 16:00 . he only told me at 16:00 that he is busy and will not be able to come.

Not for Vijay : if you are not comfortable going to certain places ( eg pachim vihar) do not no take booking . why waste another persons time . Why keep on lying .....
:deadhorse

I used vijay's service some 2 weeks back.
To say it is just a above average dry cleaning service nothing more. Typical attitude of not giving importance to details despite telling him to clean the a/c vents properly and door pads. He charged 600 for that service though I called him just to Lodhi Road which I think ain't far from kalkaji.
Also not all stains of the carpet were removed. I didn't bargain as I usually don't do, but he should have honored that extra payment.
Not happy.

Hi All,

Used this guys services again. Called him to gurgaon on a Sunday to dry-clean 5 cars! Yes you read it right.

Basically called a few friends over and while we merrily sipped on thumsup, this gentlemen meticulously did his work needing zero supervision.

He turned up at 9 A.M. dot on time and was free only by 8 p.m. so were we and everyone drove home in sparkling clean cars.

Excellent value for money, very convenient and a decent job.
Cars cleaned
1. Alto - Decently dirty, last cleaned by this gentlemen only more than an year ago
2. Wagon R - Heavily soiled due to innumerable car parties. Cleaned for the first time in 2 years and 40,000 kms
3. Brio - Family car with a hyperactive child, those beige interiors were stamped with food stains everywhere
4. Aveo - Chauffeur driven, ends up being drivers bedroom on most of the waits. Heavily soiled
5. Indigo - Water seeped in last monsoons and it has been this way since.

A big shout to mod SS for this excellent contact.

A note to others on this thread who did not find this guys services 'PROFESSIONAL' enough. Well he is not a professional. If you need unmatched service please look at some other professional setups mentioned in this directory only which charge an arm and leg for cleaning.

This guy is for cheap chaps like me who find it tough even to shell out 500 bucks once a year to get their cars interiors dry-cleaned :D.

Call him with this mindset and you wont be disappointed.

cheers
Vishwas

I had Vijay come over to Indirapuram today to clean our Manza and Santro. Both the cars were reasonably dirty and he did a very good job of cleaning them up. Started at 11am and was done only by 7pm. As mentioned in previous post, he does not / can not do a real professional job but DEFINITELY offers more than what he charges. I'd recommend him if you are looking for a decent VFM cleaning job. I paid rs.1,000 for 2 cars.

SST - on behalf of Vijay, thank you very much for putting up this thread on Team-BHP. In one of our conversations he mentioned that 20 days in a month he works for people who call him after seeing his reference here. I am sure that would have helped him live a better life and it matters a lot even if for one family.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit1234singla (Post 3251846)
I had Vijay come over to Indirapuram today

This is really good news, Amit! I had called him a few months back, but he was too busy in the days I had chosen. I felt perhaps it was his unwillingness to come all the way to Ghaziabad! I was wrong and I am happy! He is indeed busy! Now I will call him again ! Indirapuram people: can we arrange at least 2 cars to be cleaned up? One would be mine, of course :D !

That would probably be a value proposition for him! Amit had 2 cars too....

Amit, what were the other requirements? (I live in a high rise, 12th floor); pipes, electricals, general supervision etc.??

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit1234singla (Post 3251846)
I had Vijay come over to Indirapuram today to clean our Manza and Santro. Both the cars were reasonably dirty and he did a very good job of cleaning them up. Started at 11am and was done only by 7pm. As mentioned in previous post, he does not / can not do a real professional job but DEFINITELY offers more than what he charges. I'd recommend him if you are looking for a decent VFM cleaning job. I paid rs.1,000 for 2 cars.

SST - on behalf of Vijay, thank you very much for putting up this thread on Team-BHP. In one of our conversations he mentioned that 20 days in a month he works for people who call him after seeing his reference here. I am sure that would have helped him live a better life and it matters a lot even if for one family.

What all did you got done?

I am thinking, getting my car's exterior detailed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli (Post 3258409)
This is really good news, Amit! I had called him a few months back, but he was too busy in the days I had chosen. I felt perhaps it was his unwillingness to come all the way to Ghaziabad! I was wrong and I am happy! He is indeed busy! Now I will call him again ! Indirapuram people: can we arrange at least 2 cars to be cleaned up? One would be mine, of course :D !

That would probably be a value proposition for him! Amit had 2 cars too....

Amit, what were the other requirements? (I live in a high rise, 12th floor); pipes, electricals, general supervision etc.??

Please give him a call, he should be okay to come, I called him on about Mon/Tue for work on Saturday.

Yes, 2 cars will help, he would be happy if he gets to work on two after travelling to IP.

For the interiors of one car he would need about 1/3 bucket of water, a power point and open, well lit space to park the car. Well lit as it would help if all the dirt is visible for him to clean. In my society, we have a car wash area for the residents with a tap as well as power point so that helped. I grabbed that space in the morning itself for him to work :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by sameerg001 (Post 3258419)
What all did you got done?

I am thinking, getting my car's exterior detailed.

Hi Sameer - I got the interiors only cleaned from him.

I agree. He did the same to me. Giving an appointment for 8 am and not showing up. On calling a lady answered the phone and mentioned that he has left both his phones for charging and is out somewhere. No call back whatsoever either.

And this for a location less than 2 kms from his Sangam Vihar residence!

People like these who promise one thing and waste other people's time don't deserve business from a reliable forum as T-Bhp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kool_Kid (Post 3114298)
Hi All,

I have tried to get my car cleaned twise from Vijay , both time the date was fixed in advance . and both times he commited to come but he never came . I did not haggle for price and agreed to all his conditions.

Every hour i will call him and ask when he is going to come . it started with 9:00 am this sunday and ended at 16:00 . he only told me at 16:00 that he is busy and will not be able to come.

Not for Vijay : if you are not comfortable going to certain places ( eg pachim vihar) do not no take booking . why waste another persons time . Why keep on lying .....
:deadhorse

He has started charging Rs 1000/- for an interior clean - double what he used to charge. Looks like, I need to revert to my friendly neighbourhood upholstery drycleaner after all.