Team-BHP - Car Detailing at Your Doorstep : Kajal Car Dry-Cleaner (Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Car Detailing at Your Doorstep : Kajal Car Dry-Cleaner (Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/117156-car-detailing-your-doorstep-kajal-car-dry-cleaner-delhi-3.html)

Called him today after a couple of months to get my City's beige interiors dy cleaned. They were quite dirty and the fabric seats had a lot of stains.

He took about 3 hours and cleaned the entire car, removed all the stains, vacuumed the whole car and overall did great job.

He charged Rs.600 from me.

However, I wouldnt use his exterior detailing services since its not actual detailing just local polishing without any polishing machine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aparth (Post 3884490)
Called him today after a couple of months to get my City's beige interiors dy cleaned. They were quite dirty and the fabric seats had a lot of stains.

He took about 3 hours and cleaned the entire car, removed all the stains, vacuumed the whole car and overall did great job.

He charged Rs.600 from me.

However, I wouldnt use his exterior detailing services since its not actual detailing just local polishing without any polishing machine.

do you know which number you used to call him ? I'm unable to get through to him at the listed numbers.
Also, can I give your reference just to make sure I get a similar price ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverbyte (Post 3887052)
do you know which number you used to call him ? I'm unable to get through to him at the listed numbers.
Also, can I give your reference just to make sure I get a similar price ?

His contact number is 9582697494.

You can take my reference but I usually get two cars done from him whenever he comes so he gives me a good rate.

Reviving this old thread with the latest update.
My 2013 Renault Duster RXL has been taking a lot of brunt from my two beautiful kids 6 and 3, being upholstered seat ( without covers somehow I never liked the after fitted seat covers) took the entire pounding from heavy duty Ice creams, Milk Shakes, Potato chips, Ketchup and all that the toddler universe has to offer in all its glory and magnanimity. It had become embarrassing on the rarest of the rare occasion anyone but family using the rear bench. :Frustrati

Hence called Kajal Car Care to the scene of crime, it was not too tough getting in touch with him, however for information sakes he now does Swiggy deliveries ( mainly during the evening/night) but in the day too if he has no car cleaning appointments. My advise better fix a day or two in advance.

PROS:
1. On time ( which is a rare trait in Delhi NCR)
2. Professional and friendly with his approach
3. At home/ office service
4. Wallet friendly

Points to keep in mind, he charged me 1400 combined for both my duster and Altis ( Both being fabric seats needed much effort)
The compound used was a local one, Though I did not have any complaints for the outcome and feel of the fabric later on. He can also provide 3M and Meguiars if required, need to mention it beforehand and the pricing shall change as per the product used.
The car took 3- 4 HRS in the Delhi winter Sun to completely dry out ( But to be on the safe side I left it overnight)

Average time taken per car was approx 3.5- 4 HRS.
CTC No: +91 9582697494

Did not opt for his exterior service since it would have been a manual wash and polish as he does not have the tools for exterior works.