Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2012, 21:35   #1
BHPian

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida

Pics courtesy AutoForm India Facebook Page.

How did I come to know about the Shop?

Was looking for quality seat covers for my New Swift, Modification and Accessories section has long discussion on seat covers and AutoForm . Couldn't find any dealer in Noida, however Facebook Account of AutoForm India had pictures of new brand shop in Noida, decided to check out the place.

Products sold:

All AutoForm Seat Covers, owned and managed by adjacent accessories shop owner in the Central Auto Market, Sector-16, Noida.

What I like:

-Exclusive AutoForm brand shop. Original product guaranteed.

-Complete Range of seat covers under one roof.

-Immediate availability of covers for commonly sold cars. (Other dealers sought one week's time to procure seat covers for Swift!)

-Installers know their work, handle your queries/requests quite patiently.

-Bill & Warranty (proper bill and Warranty card provided)

-No-nonsense and honest approach by Owner.

What I don't like:

Limited or No space to park your car, work is done in open common area. No exclusive work space for the shop.

Pricing:

Same/similar quotes to other dealers who stock/order AutoForm Products.

What I have bought from him:

U-Cheer(Black and Silver) for New Swift, also foot mats from connected accessories shop.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Rachit Chopra
- Phone numbers: +91-9810046085, +91-120-4276212
- Postal Address: B-219, Central Auto Market, Sector-16, Noida, UP-201301
- Helpful landmarks / directions: Turn towards Sector-16, Noida Metro Station and immediately take the service lane, turn left after HDFC Bank, the store is on your left, behind first corner accessories shop(Car Raunaq afaik). Call up the contact person in case one needs assistance.
- Email / Website : http://www.facebook.com/AutoformIndia

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-autoform.jpg

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-autoform1.jpg

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-autoform2.jpg

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-autoform3.jpg

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-autoform4.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 22nd June 2012 at 13:40. Reason: PM coming up on adding attachments the right way
setuniket is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2012, 13:40   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Team-BHP Directory. Thanks for sharing!
Old 15th March 2013, 23:02   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for sharing, exactly what I was looking for. Original suppliers and fitting. Was thinking of going to their office http://www.autoformindia.com/contact-us/ sadly, they didnt mention any phone number.

Will goto this shop, may be tomorrow or day after and will post my experience. How much did it cost you ?
Old 28th April 2013, 22:22   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Thanks for sharing, exactly what I was looking for. Original suppliers and fitting. Was thinking of going to their office http://www.autoformindia.com/contact-us/ sadly, they didnt mention any phone number.

Will goto this shop, may be tomorrow or day after and will post my experience. How much did it cost you ?
So did you get this done? How was the quality ? Any pics?
Old 29th April 2013, 06:22   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharninder View Post

So did you get this done? How was the quality ? Any pics?
No, haven't gone there yet. Will go sometime later. Convincing myself to drive more than 25 kms for seat covers is yet to be done.
Old 2nd April 2015, 13:00   #6
BHPian

Okay, I am here for fitting my Rapid with seat covers. Parking is definitely a mess. You should be a good driver and must be having a lucky day to escape any scratches. Will update once the job is done.
Old 2nd April 2015, 18:53   #7
BHPian

Job well done. Workmanship could have been just a notch better but Rachit is a gem of a person. I am happy with my decision to go to him for this job. Attaching some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-1427980948546.jpg  

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-1427980965881.jpg  

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-1427980985227.jpg  

AutoForm Brand Shop - Car Plus, Noida-1427980998454.jpg  

abhjain is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th August 2018, 20:38   #8
BHPian

Bringing up this old thread!
I was at Carplus today and can confirm that they are only getting better with time. Good variety of products available, proper billing, honest answers and most importantly no hard sell on anything.
Old 27th August 2018, 15:08   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff1609 View Post
Bringing up this old thread!
I was at Carplus today and can confirm that they are only getting better with time. Good variety of products available, proper billing, honest answers and most importantly no hard sell on anything.
There is an online store called carplus.in, selling what appears to be decent quality products at good bargain. Is this online retailer same as one mentioned in this thread?
Old 16th January 2022, 03:05   #10
BHPian

Recently got some accessories installed in my car at this shop

Pros:
1 ) The guy is polite and the work is done properly
2 ) Quality of the steering wrap done is pretty good

Cons:
1 ) Price is a LOT higher than what is available on amazon by ~40% as the owner charges EXTRA for GST. His prices are ~20% higher than Amazon if you don't want a GST bill. Point to note is that all sales on amazon have a GST bill !
2 ) He overcharges for unbranded things such as "wiring" kits and just refuses to accept that his price is ~3x for similar quality kits on sale online
3 ) The android HU sold had FAKE specs. I had asked him upfront if the unit specs were real - ie Ram / Storage / Android version are as printed on box. He said it's a guarantee and specs would match the box. Nothing more. Nothing less. When the install was finished and I checked cpuz / aida the HU turned out to have fake specs. I just can't argue - I told him the specs are fake and showed him how to check. He then just shrugged it off saying he doesn't know. In my mind I was like " what happened to the 100% guarantee ? " but I just don't have it in me to make a scene. The non chalant attitude of these shop keepers clearly shows they know what they are selling and are just faking ignorance.

It is my fault I just cannot bargain for small amounts. All in all I estimate I paid ~6K extra on a 33K bill.

IMO this shop is an avoid and if one has the time / energy then Lajpat Nagar or Karol Bagh is the place to go to. He is selling fake goods and stealing taxes.

Last edited by akg7091 : 16th January 2022 at 03:11.
akg7091 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th November 2022, 15:21   #11
BHPian

Visited the Carplus Noida sometime back for my Creta 2021. Got my seats done and other small accessories: bumpers guard, roof rails, however, skipped the audio work.

I'll start with the owner Mr. Rachit, extremely polite and listens to you. Great variety of Autoform car seat covers and other car accessories as well.

They are expert in seat covers and you will not be disappointed if you plan to visit specifically for car seat covers. Workforce is good and know how to get their work-done for both: normal fitting and Bucket fitting.

However, if your looking for work related to Audio setup, guy has almost all the variety stuff but i did not find the workforce that efficient / knowledgeable and you can explore for more options.

Since the shop is located in Noida sector 16 car market, parking is a hassle. Rates are not fixed so you can always try to negotiate as per your skills.

IMO Carplus is great place for car seat covers and for other stuff, may or mayn't be considered.

Last edited by Deepesh Goel : 8th November 2022 at 15:25.
Deepesh Goel is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks