Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2016, 17:29   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobogris View Post
I went there today. I am still uncertain whether to go ahead with them.
I am looking for someone who has posted a review of their projector headlights but haven't found anything at all anywhere. A lot of photos of their work in the day time but no a single one showing them in action at night.

The shop owner does seem to inspire confidence.
I have gotten projectors installed from these guys in my Palio. Frankly, i was not satisfied with their work just because the low beam cutoff isn't present. This when Palio has different high and low beam bulbs. I wasn't aware of all these intricacies earlier otherwise I would have made them sort out these issues. When I went to them afterwards to get the low beam corrected, they did a shoddy job and my low beam tends to blind people to this day, albeit now it only does if you are very near my vehicle.
rdst_1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2016, 12:27   #17
BHPian

Re: Retrofitted Projector Headlights - MXS Motosport (Karol Bagh, New Delhi)

Has anyone ever come across these guys ?

http://www.xenonplanet.in/

They have a facebook page too with a lot of day time and night time pics almost like a testimonial to their awesome work . Anyone who is interested , do check them out .

Disclaimer : Just helping fellow TBHPians . No way affiliated with these guys , neither am I promoting them .
Old 8th August 2016, 00:30   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
I would suggest you get in touch with Rajat from Xenon planet. His work is pretty good and I have seen his work in the night although in pics. I have interacted with him a couple of times and he is a genuine guy. I am myself planning to go for one of his mini super kits but not getting the time at the moment. So talk to him on your requirements and I am sure he will help you out.
Thanks. I did get my projectors from Xenon Planet a few weeks back.
Old 8th August 2016, 00:33   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
I would suggest you get in touch with Rajat from Xenon planet. His work is pretty good and I have seen his work in the night although in pics. I have interacted with him a couple of times and he is a genuine guy. I am myself planning to go for one of his mini super kits but not getting the time at the moment. So talk to him on your requirements and I am sure he will help you out.
Thanks. I did get my projectors from Xenon Planet a few weeks back.
They seem to be fairly good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdst_1 View Post
I have gotten projectors installed from these guys in my Palio. Frankly, i was not satisfied with their work just because the low beam cutoff isn't present. This when Palio has different high and low beam bulbs. I wasn't aware of all these intricacies earlier otherwise I would have made them sort out these issues. When I went to them afterwards to get the low beam corrected, they did a shoddy job and my low beam tends to blind people to this day, albeit now it only does if you are very near my vehicle.
Is it a question of alignment of the headlights or are the projectors themselves out of rotation? For the former, you can easily adjust the headlights with the screws located next to them under the bonnet. Apart from the alignment, how is the light output? Do you any night time pictures you could share?

Last edited by Lobogris : 8th August 2016 at 00:35.
Lobogris is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks