Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2014, 23:36   #1
BHPian

Tyre Shop - Mahadev Tyre House (Gurgaon)

Well as soon as you start looking for tires in Gurgaon you realise there are more shops than tire brands, almost every shop stocks tires and there is a big market.
So, the post is for adding some help for choosing a good tire shop in Gurgaon.

Name : Mahadev Tire House
Location : On the Sector 18 Main Road, towards the left if you are coming from Gurgaon to Iffco Chowk.
Number : +(91)-124-2347111
Map link : https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/...82450f!6m1!1e1

What I like :
  1. Courteous owner, which is a rarity in Gurgaon. The owner, is a gem of a person and appreciates your knowledge!
  2. Good range of tires. He stocked all general and economical brands including Dunlop, Bridgestone, Apollo, Falken's and Conti's.
  3. Economical, he charged me Rs.4000 for a tire, and gave me a free balancing/alignment and a nitrogen fillup.
  4. Good equipment, their equipment looked up to date, and digitalised.
  5. Parking Space : Plethora of it.

What I dont! :
  1. Time : Yes, they take a little bit too much of a time, but considering their car load, it is ignorable.
  2. A little uninterested staff, might be from the heat wave.

At first, this looks like a normal tire shop. But, they have a good amount of customers. On a day like friday, they had around 4-5 cars by the time I left and nobody created an argument. So looks like he has a good name in the market. Saw a few Mantri SUV's too. The owner was a great guy, I asked him if he had any freebie/decal in stock. He said no, but later gave me a free dash anti slip mat!
Go in thinking of a tire shop, and you would be happy. Think of it as a swanky showroom, you will still be happy!
Btw, I got 4 Continental Eco's from him, and the tires were dated 2013, he told me they were late november's.
devilwearsprada is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks