Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2014, 22:02   #1
BANNED

Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)

Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)-img_20141220_124904.jpg

Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)-img_20141221_105250.jpg

Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)-img_20141221_105328.jpg

Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)-img_20141220_140829.jpg

Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)-img_20141220_140843.jpg

Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)-img_20141220_123930.jpg

Products Sold:
  • A typical car accessories shop dealing in things as simple as a car perfume to high end in car entertainment systems. This shop is in the car accessories hub "Asalatpur" area near janakpuri west delhi.

Services Offered:
  • Bucket seat installation
  • Car Stereo Installation

What I have bought from him:
  • Got art leather seat covers for my new Ecosport at an unbelievable price of 4500
  • I'm more than happy with the fit and finish and the brand is "Rathi seat covers" which I doubt anyone is aware of but I can vouch for its quality. Got my fabric seat covers installed 9 years ago for my wagon R and they still look brilliant
  • Their installation was very professional and the guys new their job very well. It was a bucket install and a snug fit which took close to 4 hrs.
  • I'll let the pics do the talking. I'm including the pics while they were installing them and the end result.

What I like :
  • Fair and reasonable prices
  • Honest guys and they have quality stuff

What I didn't like :
  • They should be little considerate on the cleanliness of the car once they're done. My heart sank when they rubbed their dirty feet on door plastic of my brand new car

Contact Information:

- Name of the contact person: Happy
- Phone numbers: 9871222126
- Postal Address: Asalatpur Road, Asalatpur Village, Janak Puri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058
- Helpful landmarks / directions: St Marks School & Channa Devi Hospital
- Email / Website : Vijaysharma70@yahoo.com
- GoogleMap:
Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)-asalatpur.png

Last edited by akhilesh : 27th December 2014 at 22:47.
akhilesh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th December 2014, 08:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)

The seat covers appears good. Did you get it to resemble like those in the Titanium (O) variant?
Are they readily available ones aor you got it custom stitched.
Old 28th December 2014, 08:55   #3
BANNED

re: Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
The seat covers appears good. Did you get it to resemble like those in the Titanium (O) variant?
Are they readily available ones aor you got it custom stitched.
Rajeev - They came pre stitched with correct measurements. Yes they resemble the O variant. Infact I was planning to buy the genuine ford covers which would've costed me 7500 with normal fitting. I found the ones I fitted of better quality than Ford at almost half the price with bucket fitting.
akhilesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th January 2015, 18:44   #4
BHPian

Re: Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)

@akhilesh - quick question: does he stock fabric covers as well ? I'm looking to replace my OEM seat cover on my i20, but I want something that looks good (like the OEM covers). I dont want the "towel" kind of covers.
My oem covers also came with fabric front and PU/leather behind... so I want something like that.
Old 13th January 2015, 16:04   #5
BANNED

Re: Reasonably priced Seat Covers - Carnival (Asalatpur, Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbyte View Post
@akhilesh - quick question: does he stock fabric covers as well ? I'm looking to replace my OEM seat cover on my i20, but I want something that looks good (like the OEM covers). I dont want the "towel" kind of covers.
My oem covers also came with fabric front and PU/leather behind... so I want something like that.
He stocks fabric covers too. In fact I first got fabric seat covers for my wagon r 8.5 yrs back and they're still holding great. The good thing is he can source the covers from suppliers if he doesn't have in stock. You can call him up and check.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks