27th January 2015, 16:43
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanked: 7,953 Times
| | Virk Auto Electric Works - Raja Garden (Delhi)
Work handled: What I like:
What I don't like:
- Experts in their field. Accurate diagnosis and solution to all electrical issues.
- Very competitive prices
- No nonsense approach. Fixed prices & no bargaining.
- Conveniently Located. In case you want to head back home after instead of waiting, the metro station is only a five minute walk. So are the Rajouri Garden malls where you can go for time-pass. The shop is in the midst of a car accessory market so you have the option to shop around for spares, oils etc. Not too many parking hassles either.
What you may not like:
- He gives preference to complex jobs (read more expensive ones) compared to the simpler jobs. I saw one customer wait for quite some time to get his headlamp changed, while the workers jumped the queue to start other jobs.
What I have used his service for:
- Not your savy, smooth talking shop owner or workers. They do their work quietly and don't chat up a lot.
- The waiting area is equipped with only one bench and a fan, so waiting there may not be very comfortable.
- Ford Ikon - Complete alternator repair twice. Don't remember what he charged, but it was sub Rs 1000
- Ford Ikon - AC Repair (Diverter Valve issue). Was charged 75 bucks. This was a jugaad, albeit quite commonly done in an Ikon. If I recall correctly, its otherwise an expense of approx Rs 5000.
- Swift VDI - Starter motor replacement. Was charged Rs 1000 all inclusive.
Weekly Off - Friday
- Phone Nos: 011-25930540, 011-25932548
- Address: WZ-18, Raja Garden, New Delhi
- GPS coordinates: 28.651599, 77.127039
- Directions: Midway between the Rajouri Garden & Ramesh Nagar Metro station. Coming on the ring road from Mayapuri, do not take the Raja Garden flyover, but take a right from underneath. The shop is on the left after about 200-300 metres.
Last edited by Eddy : 27th January 2015 at 16:49.