Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2015, 16:43   #1
Team-BHP Support

Virk Auto Electric Works - Raja Garden (Delhi)

Work handled:

What I like:
  • Experts in their field. Accurate diagnosis and solution to all electrical issues.
  • Very competitive prices
  • No nonsense approach. Fixed prices & no bargaining.
  • Conveniently Located. In case you want to head back home after instead of waiting, the metro station is only a five minute walk. So are the Rajouri Garden malls where you can go for time-pass. The shop is in the midst of a car accessory market so you have the option to shop around for spares, oils etc. Not too many parking hassles either.

What I don't like:
  • He gives preference to complex jobs (read more expensive ones) compared to the simpler jobs. I saw one customer wait for quite some time to get his headlamp changed, while the workers jumped the queue to start other jobs.

What you may not like:
  • Not your savy, smooth talking shop owner or workers. They do their work quietly and don't chat up a lot.
  • The waiting area is equipped with only one bench and a fan, so waiting there may not be very comfortable.

What I have used his service for:
  • Ford Ikon - Complete alternator repair twice. Don't remember what he charged, but it was sub Rs 1000
  • Ford Ikon - AC Repair (Diverter Valve issue). Was charged 75 bucks. This was a jugaad, albeit quite commonly done in an Ikon. If I recall correctly, its otherwise an expense of approx Rs 5000.
  • Swift VDI - Starter motor replacement. Was charged Rs 1000 all inclusive.

Contact Information:
  • Phone Nos: 011-25930540, 011-25932548
  • Address: WZ-18, Raja Garden, New Delhi
  • GPS coordinates: 28.651599, 77.127039
  • Directions: Midway between the Rajouri Garden & Ramesh Nagar Metro station. Coming on the ring road from Mayapuri, do not take the Raja Garden flyover, but take a right from underneath. The shop is on the left after about 200-300 metres.

Weekly Off - Friday

Last edited by Eddy : 27th January 2015 at 16:49.
Eddy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th January 2015, 16:51   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Virk Auto Electric Works - Raja Garden

Thread moved from the Assembly Line.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks