Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 21st October 2017, 23:23   #1
BHPian

Default Air-con service & repair - Ganesh A/C (Old DLF Road, Gurgaon)

Hi, wanted to share my regular AC service point in Gurgaon since the last 7 years. He is an expert at handling AC Jobs, and has serviced almost all our AC Cars from the 800 to the Corolla. He also handles AC retrofits.

Pros :
  1. Honest : He is the most honest AC guy that I have come across, handles the job genuinely and doesn't cheat you. He also works on the car himself.
  2. FairPrice : Doesn't cheat you for pricing, and works on the right pricing, whether its for servicing or parts.
  3. Parts : Can source most AC parts the same day, and does the job the same day too.

Cons :
  1. Time : There are instances when he wants to do the job right, and may take a little longer than needed.

Name : Ganesh AC
Location : He sits right next to Manyavar outside the Maruti Service Station.
Map : https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/...1!4d77.0454079

Thank you.
devilwearsprada is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2018, 19:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Air-con service & repair - Ganesh A/C (Old DLF Road, Gurgaon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Hi, wanted to share my regular AC service point in Gurgaon since the last 7 years. He is an expert at handling AC Jobs, and has serviced almost all our AC Cars from the 800 to the Corolla. He also handles AC retrofits.

Pros :
  1. Honest : He is the most honest AC guy that I have come across, handles the job genuinely and doesn't cheat you. He also works on the car himself.
  2. FairPrice : Doesn't cheat you for pricing, and works on the right pricing, whether its for servicing or parts.
  3. Parts : Can source most AC parts the same day, and does the job the same day too.

Cons :
  1. Time : There are instances when he wants to do the job right, and may take a little longer than needed.

Name : Ganesh AC
Location : He sits right next to Manyavar outside the Maruti Service Station.
Thank you.
Hi
Can you share this guy's phone number if you have it?
My Skoda Laura's Ac is acting up and I would like to get it serviced outside as the workshop guys are bound to quote over 70k for the Ac Overhaul and compressor change!
Thanks!
Behemoth is online now   Reply With Quote