Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2021, 16:03   #1
BHPian

Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi

Services offered:
Foam Wash, Interior Dry cleaning , Basic Detailing

What I like:
Very very cost effective. Apt for people who'd want their cars get some care every 45-60 days rather than opting for over the top expensive detailing options. Also everything happens at your premises in front of you. Fabric seats had A LOT of stains and swirl marks were as visible as they can possibly be. They came sharp at 12:30 as requested and spent 7.5 hours on the car! The dry cleaning was 10/10, seats look as good as new and I cannot stress enough on how dirty these beige colored fabric seats were with coffee stains, dirt , random liquid spills and my pet's paw marks. The swirl marks on the bonnet and trunk have gone from 10 (being the highest) to 0.5. They brought the equipment with them, 2 guys who worked on the car and the person running the show himself. Spending close to 8 hours and patiently working on the car for the sum that I paid was extremely value for money.

What I don't like:
Nothing really, the final product is 90% satisfaction at 25% of the cost. If you can live with that then you can try these guys out. I've gotten this done at 3M multiple times, can easily say this is 90% at par. The 10% deduction is on account of polish residue visible the next day at the door edges, tank lid. Nothing that a simple wipe down the next day can't tackle. The guys who does most of the work is well versed with the basic claying compounding polishing drill but obviously lacks the fancy jargons used these days.

Pricing: Ranges from cheap to reasonable. Charged me 2100 Rs for a Honda City complete interior and exterior package. Quoted 2500 for Seltos & BMW.

Speciality / USP: None in particular except for maybe the price point and doorstep service.

Services I availed : Got the Honda City detailed which is the oldest and mostly used as a beater. Started with claying and dry cleaning , rubbing & compounding , vacuuming, pressure foam wash followed by final polishing & buffing and tyre/engine/interior polishing.

Contact Details : Mr. Gagan Sethi
Ph: 9810769485
Insta page : r.a.w_ind (https://www.instagram.com/r.a.w_ind/)
You may give my reference as Karan from Tagore Garden.

Last edited by Eddy : 2nd February 2021 at 16:08. Reason: added insta link
Karan_n8 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2021, 17:58   #2
BHPian

Re: Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi

Hi,
Been a week, i got my i10’s complete interior done with Mr. Gagan Sethi. Very Knowledgeable person with his co-workers trained from Maruti A.S.S. They do the job very neatly and with the highest grade products. Take a good 4~ hr time to do the complete interior cleaning upto the customer’s satisfaction and are priced reasonably too.
10/10 for the quality of work done on my car, shines like brand new now and also has no odor of any solvent or cleaning chemical afterwards.
Only thing i was bothered with was the polish on gear knob and steering horn pad, hands slip while driving. so please request them to avoid polish on these area, Other than that , they are the best in business.
Attached Thumbnails
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-3646600cf12d4a84b65316781fa03572.jpeg  

Slickshift99 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th April 2021, 08:12   #3
BHPian

Thank you for letting us know about this service! Since the costs appeared reasonable, I decided to call them for my Ford Ikon. The car had been cosmetically neglected for the last couple of years and things had gotten especially bad in the past 1 year or so. The “Tourmaline Green” colour neither had any green nor did it have any Tourmaline left in it. It had gotten terribly flat and faded.
Mr. Gagan Sethi came with one assistant and left after giving him instructions. The assistant worked between 11 AM and 7 PM. They charged me ₹ 3000 for the work and IMO it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend them.

Cons:
Well no cons WRT the service, but it seems that the assistant yanked my glove box so hard that the latch broke.
However, in their defence, it was a 20 year old plastic part that was already on the verge of breaking. I was anyway going to replace it. Anyway, let the pictures do rest of the talking:

Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-f9195b5b0c964591adbad392e01b21d9.jpeg

Before:
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-2ab03f0489a24d67a08d6c41b358677a.jpeg

After:
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-1bcbbfd1aac5453583fbece4572f4725.jpeg

Before:
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-78199600813140d8a1ab56241a86665a.jpeg

After:
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-b58bc287ce114c2d976644686c696c08.jpeg

Before:
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-cbc77db4a81843e08f9d77f8b2556efe.jpeg

After:
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-0837f655edf0400ebecfdb44f7aa040d.jpeg

Some random shots:
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-fbad94f44799478892fa4eb9335a8b09.jpeg
Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-f6b699f26b1a40beb97a8ee20412d316.jpeg

Last edited by Sanidhya mukund : 16th April 2021 at 08:40.
Sanidhya mukund is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2021, 08:56   #4
BHPian

Based on the recommendations of fellow BHP-ians, I called up Reliable Auto Wash for the detailing of my 2018 Honda Jazz.

As others have said, they provide 80-90% of the work done by franchise outlets, at 20% cost. Gagan Sethi, who is the person running the show, is very knowledgeable and diligently monitors every aspect of the detailing job.

They worked for almost 9 hours and comprehensively cleaned and detailed the car. Since they are providing these services at home, it also means peace of mind for us BHP-ians.

Attaching a couple of noob shots of the final product:

Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-20210813_100745.jpg

Doorstep Car Wash & Wax - Reliable Auto Wash, Delhi-20210813_100717.jpg
Marauder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2021, 07:23   #5
BHPian

I used their services for interior and exterior cleaning of my Verna. I called him up for a visit on a Sunday, he told me weekends are pre-booked. Then on the said Sunday he called up saying they had a cancellation and can do my car.

Gagan showed up around 11 with a worker, after checking the car and guiding him about the work he left. The worker did a good job, the stains on one of the fabric seats did not go out in one go and he re-did it couple of more times to ensure it was properly done. I had a lot of chrome gone black, he did a good job on that as well.

He worked till late in the evening around 7-8 PM by the time there was little light in my back lane so could not click pictures at that time and forgot to take them later.

All in all I would recommend their services and use them again in future.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks