Team-BHP - Tyre & Alloy Wheels - BK Tyres (Lajpat Nagar-1)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Tyre & Alloy Wheels - BK Tyres (Lajpat Nagar-1) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/82705-tyre-alloy-wheels-bk-tyres-lajpat-nagar-1-a.html)

The name BK Tyres isn't new to TBHP and neither to Delhiites, who've been availing their services since 1976.

OfferingsUSP'sPricingWhat I LikeWhere I want them to improveContact Details
At: 011 29812020 (Store) and + 91 9811445532 (Jitesh Kapoor)
Where: A-108, Lajpat Nagar-1, New Delhi-110024
Landmark(s): Opposite Elegant Car Accessories and behind Samara Hyundai.
Facebook Business Page: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
Facebook Profile: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Credits to GTO Sir for keeping the post precise and informative.

Would recommend BK Tyres anyday! :thumbs up

As mentioned in my other thread I'd got Swift DDiS stock tyres (JKs) replaced with Michelin XM1+ 185/70 R14s (all 5) from here and Jitesh was great to deal with.

To add, he let me park my car besides his shop when I was getting the film installed from a different shop the next day and also straightened the paint guy who was trying to rip me off by quoting more than double the price for getting the door handles, ORVMs and mud-flaps painted. I shall visit him again when I take time out to get the paint job done.

I must say that it was the first time I stepped into an auto market and the experience has been a pleasant one :)

I have bought more than 5 pair tires from BK Tires. This place is highly recommended. Jitesh is a very helpful guy. :thumbs up

I bought swift alloys last year. Good guys. Did not meet Jitesh. But the other guy was also helpful.

I bought my alloys from BK Tyres 2 years back, and it was a pleasant experience.
He also helped me negotiate a good price with Elegant accessory shop from where i got my films and autocop.

Highly recommended.

Very Nice Place To Buy Tires + Alloys. Genuine Deals. Go For It

After reading some good reviews about BK Tyres in TBHP, I approached them for my tyre upgrade & alloys for my Ritz last month. Got a chance to meet Jitesh & found him pretty helpful.

I would recommend this place to Delhites for their tyre needs.

Nothing comes close to the level of customer satisfaction B.K Tires offers, Jitesh is a very humble and polite guy. Dealing with him almost the day since I got behind a steering wheel. Numerous tires and rim,all experiences being excellent.

Going to jitesh in a day or two for my civic tire change.

Quote:

Jitesh is a very humble and polite guy.
+1

Great place to buy/replace/exchange tyres.!
I got an excellent buy back price for my stock tyres + the service is prompt.
The alloy collection is also worth a mention ,they have some nice designs.
Highly recommended.!

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1928372)
+1

Great place to buy/replace/exchange tyres.!
I got an excellent buy back price for my stock tyres + the service is prompt.
The alloy collection is also worth a mention ,they have some nice designs.
Highly recommended.!

I would recommend BK tyres too.Try consulting with Jitesh.Great guy and he is active on TBHP too.
i interacted with him in Apr 2010 during my India visit when i upgraded my I10 wheels. He helped me a lot in the problem of 13/14".
A+++
Shobhit

Based on teamBHP review I went to BK Tyres yesterday for replacing old tyres on my Laura L&K.

Jitesh was really helpful in guiding me towards PS3.. I am really happy with my purchase and will definely visit BK Tyres again for my tyres needs.

I also went through the alloy collection there and it was impressive.. I even saw an original Kahn 22" fitted with pirelli Pzeros Scorpion for sale..

two thumbs up for these guys..

Both thumbs up to Atul sir and Jitesh bhai. Were very helpful in purchasing my first set of tyres. Got my Michi's XM1+'s 185/60's R14's from them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ByDesign (Post 2053373)
Both thumbs up to Atul sir and Jitesh bhai. Were very helpful in purchasing my first set of tyres. Got my Michi's XM1+'s 185/60's R14's from them.

Interacted with Jitesh and got a great price for Michelin Primary LC. Though two things happened, engine oil inside car lower dash and one tire air fastener missing. But I absolutely recommend the place. Guy is amazing, polite, and courteous. Prices are very competitive and above all very very professional in a market filled with thugs.
I can vouch for him... Kudos!
On a side note, I miss Potenza GIIIs kind of handling, though the comfort of Primary LC is unreal.

Had gone to Bk tires on Friday to get 2 tires after i had killed 2 of mine:Frustrati.If your in the market for alloys and tires then this is the place to go to. Jitesh is very polite and courteous and knows his stuff inside out. Not the kind of person who would fit something on your car just cause you wanted it. Have also seen the next set of rims and tires i want.time to start saving money. i give this place 5 stars for the service and the design of alloys he has. also has ready stock of almost any tire you can think of in a size that would suit you.clap:

I need tyres upgrade for my santro.

Can anyone post their office address using some maps like Wikimapia OR google maps ?

I need to understand the larger area where it is so that I can go there.