Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 13:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

Tyre Shop - Haryana Wheels (Faridabad)

Products sold:
Main product line is tyres with Limited stock of alloys. Stocks Bridgestone/ Michelin/ Apollos/ Yokohama/ Hankook/ JKs/ MRF/ Goodyears/ Continental/ Domestic Commercial vehicle tire brands

Services offered:
Wheel alignment & Balancing.

What I like:
- Excellent alignment and balancing equipments.
- Reasonable prices
- Great buy back value on stock wheels
- Huge stock Rarely runs out of stock
- Offers 2 Free alignment with every new set of 4 tires.

What I don't like:
- Limited options in terms of alloys
- On weekends the management goes for a toss thanks to the extra rush.
- They don't maintain FIFO at all times.

Pricing:
Ranges from cheap to reasonable and at par with Delhi prices.

Speciality / USP:
None in particular. Just an honest tyre & wheel shop run by an efficient group of surds.

What I have bought from him:

Have got around 5 sets of tires for my cars and around 100 sets for other known ppl.

Contact Information

contact person: Harish
Phone numbers: 0129-4035575-76
Postal Address:
5R/8 B Karam Mansion
Neelam Chowk
Faridabad-121001
Haryana

Email / Website : Haryana Wheel Tyres Pvt. Ltd.
Tyre Shop - Haryana Wheels (Faridabad)-haryana-wheels.jpg
kpzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2010, 23:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Prajesh, the exact name is Haryana Tyres I think. Their new store is amazing, a world class set-up with proper facilities. I was amazed to see 5 3D Alignment machines and no store in Delhi can compare to their set-up. I had created a thread regarding my experience: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...faridabad.html

I got balancing, rotation and alignment done from their new store in November last year and later I was contacted for my feedback, which was a welcome change considering lack of formal CRM efforts from the retailer's end. It's astonishing to see cars parked in queue for Wheel Balancing and Alignment inspite of having 5 Alignment machines, whereas an average store with Single Machine awaits customers.

Last edited by tsk13 : 2nd June 2010 at 23:39.
Old 3rd June 2010, 12:45   #3
BHPian

they have 2 tyre shops in Faridabad , One in Krishna Plaza bfeore Neelam Flyover and main shop is in Neelam Chownk. Good 3dmachines, excellent follow up after one month or so based on your daily running filled at the time of first wheel alignment. Prices too are reasonable.
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:52   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Prajesh, the exact name is Haryana Tyres I think. Their new store is amazing, a world class set-up with proper facilities. I was amazed to see 5 3D Alignment machines and no store in Delhi can compare to their set-up. I had created a thread regarding my experience: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...faridabad.html
Yeah, the new outlet is stunning but access is a bit hidden so ppl generally miss it.
The new outlet also has a waiting lounge on top with glass walls from where u can see the work being done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyrana View Post
they have 2 tyre shops in Faridabad , One in Krishna Plaza bfeore Neelam Flyover and main shop is in Neelam Chownk. Good 3dmachines, excellent follow up after one month or so based on your daily running filled at the time of first wheel alignment. Prices too are reasonable.
Accessibility is the main issue there. The area is also too congested with all accessory shops around it and for a test drive there's no proper place other than the flyover.

Btw its in Rama Palace.

Last edited by kpzen : 3rd June 2010 at 14:55.
Old 3rd June 2010, 22:50   #5
Senior - BHPian

I didn't go to the lounge as I was standing next to the car so that they don't mess up anywhere, this helped me ensure correct rotation as the guy was confused even after numbering the tyres using a Yellow crayon. This is a trivial matter, overall these guys have the best setup in NCR.
Old 13th December 2010, 22:06   #6
BHPian

Re: Tyre Shop - Haryana Wheels (Faridabad)

Thoroughly impressed. After visiting thrice, never have I come back wanting.
Two thumbs up.
Old 5th January 2011, 12:58   #7
dcs
BHPian

Ok, the name of the company is Haryana Tyre Wheels Pvt. Ltd.

Almost everyone in Faridabad knows about this wonderful company.
Good stock of tyres, great options available. Plus they sell Alloy wheels too.

Alongside the regular Alignment and balancing job, they also have the Nitrogen Pump and " Computerised Key Cutting Machine".

Their second outlet, which is in Rama Palace (as stated earlier) is not so well accessed and hence you do not see too many people throbbing the place, but the balancing and alignment facility is good.

all cheers

dcs
Old 19th January 2011, 23:20   #8
BHPian

Which center are we talking about here with regards to "filling nitrogen"?
I never knew of a place in Faridabad that provides filling nitrogen in tires, how much does this cost for a car like Fiesta?
Old 27th January 2011, 14:44   #9
Senior - BHPian

Haryana Wheels
Neelam Chowk.

They have nitrogen filling equipment.
Old 27th January 2011, 19:35   #10
BHPian

Yeah, i went there and got the tires in my Zen and Pulsar 200 filled completely with Nitrogen, good service but there is a problem with their pressure gauge, it is not at all accurate (it is analog, maybe that's why). I have my own Solar Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge using which I reduced the Tire Pressure to the required levels after using a pin and the ride is so very much plush now. A Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge is a must have for every car lover I say!

And they charge Rs. 25 per tyre for a complete fill (First Time that is) and Rs. 15 per tyre for a top-up, I feel it is very expensive, but still, a worthwhile expense, you don't need to care to re-fill any time soon.
Old 28th February 2016, 12:01   #11
BHPian

Any good local garages in faridabad? I am not too impressed with either of the honda ass here. They simply try to fleece.
Old 24th May 2016, 21:55   #12
BHPian

Does anyone know about the current rates of Nitrogen filling and wheel alignment at Haryana Wheels?

I have been there once for wheel alignment and balancing for my Verna. The owner is very helpful and co-operative. There was a slight delay because of lunch hours and I complained casually to the owner/manager of the floor while paying for the services. He was so concerned and called some people from the staff (who were working on my car) to give them a good hearing. I was impressed by his concern for customer's satisfaction. This was some years back when the new machines and a new customer lounge was set up.

Most of their share has been taken by Tarun Tyres and Shyam Tyres now. I visit the former frequently.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks