Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2021, 13:59   #1
Senior - BHPian

Aston Martin Vantage & DB11 successors to be fully electric; unveil in 2025

Aston Martin will be replacing its mid-engined model lineup with fully electric offerings. According to a media report, the successors to the Aston Martin Vantage & DB11 models will come with a fully electric powertrain.

Aston Martin Vantage & DB11 successors to be fully electric; unveil in 2025-astonmartinvantagef1edition.jpg

Reports suggest, that the first fully electric car from the British carmaker will arrive in markets by 2025. Ahead of its arrival though, Aston Martin will introduce a couple of plug-in hybrids in the coming years.

This includes a PHEV version of the DBX SUV and a plug-in hybrid supercar - slotted below the Valkyrie and Valhalla models. This entry-level PHEV supercar is said to have been previewed by the brand's Vanquish Vision concept.

Aston Martin Vantage & DB11 successors to be fully electric; unveil in 2025-astonmartindb11amr.jpg

While no details of the electric powertrain have been specified, reports do suggest that the electric cars will come with a range of around 600 km on a single charge.

Aston Martin had previously announced that they plan to electrify 50 per cent of its lineup by 2030. The company CEO had also confirmed earlier that the brand will introduce its first electric SUV in 2026.

Source: Automotive News Europe

Link to Team-BHP news
RahulNagaraj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st July 2021, 14:35   #2
BHPian

Re: Aston Martin Vantage & DB11 successors to be fully electric; unveil in 2025

It's sad, just sad. It's shocking how fake environmentalists and market controllers are converting the automobile industry into something like the smartphone industry.

Just like smart devices, all the cars will differ from each other in terms of battery specifications and feature lists only, all the drama and emotion would be gone. I feel privileged that I was able to witness these gorgeous pieces of art although I couldn't afford them being a student. These will be missed!
Lowflyer23 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st July 2021, 14:44   #3
BHPian

Re: Aston Martin Vantage & DB11 successors to be fully electric; unveil in 2025

All I have to say is, it really is the end
Hope some sense prevails and Aston Martin keeps the ICE alive.
Akshay6988 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks