Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2024, 08:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Ioniq 5N rated best EV driver’s car ever

Still think the Germans make the best drivers cars?

Well, the game has moved on. The Germans still make good drivers cars. Only that some others have beaten them at it.

From the Autocar review:

Quote:
Of all electric cars, it strikes me that the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 N is the first to have been developed from the outset as a pure driver’s car.
There are electric sports saloons, 2000bhp hypercars and, in the form of the Abarth 500e, even a superficial hot hatch. All are impressive in their ways but the N is different. This the best electric driver’s car yet made.

Hyundai’s N performance division is on good form, of course. Its*i30 and i20 hot hatchbacks are the best in their classes, even though those classes are slimmer than they once were.

It has recruited well from the outset too, including in 2019 Tyrone Johnson, one of the men behind the most recent Ford Focus RS, which is what, if anything, the Ioniq 5 N feels closest to – although there’s more complexity to it than that.

More interesting details here

Last edited by AMG Power : 22nd March 2024 at 09:12.
AMG Power is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2024, 12:04   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Ioniq 5N rated best EV driver’s car ever

Hopefully BYD coming in with the full-on performance version of their Seal will inspire Hyndai to bring the IONIQ 5N to India! If they brought it through the CKD route like the Ioniq 5, they can price it reasonably as well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks