BHPian

It looks like a chic car!!
Old 5th January 2010, 14:30   #17
BHPian

Auto industries one of the commandments:
- All electric (including hybrid etc) cars should look ugly! :P
Old 5th January 2010, 17:33   #18
Senior - BHPian

Again my thumbs up for the GM for thier brave attempt. They have made sure they cement a place in case if the car buyers are suddenly turning nature lovers. There is an option from of a good car now than the boring looking Reva (of course I know it has shared technology with Reva).

GM is impressive on putting up a fight in India, despite thier global debacle, I appreciate thier efforts.
Old 5th January 2010, 17:53   #19
Senior - BHPian

Looks good to me.
They should make same design changes to current Spark. Also the colour combination is great. Put in some nice alloys and it will rock.
Old 17th February 2010, 22:51   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Looks good to me.
They should make same design changes to current Spark. Also the colour combination is great. Put in some nice alloys and it will rock.
The front could have been better, but the treatment of the rear is super! Would love to borrow the tail-lights, boot and rear bumper from this one. Or maybe just copy

Wonder what the pricing's going to be

Last edited by VeluM : 17th February 2010 at 22:53. Reason: edits
Old 17th February 2010, 23:21   #21
Senior - BHPian

The normal Spark doesn't have much of a grille,whereas GM decides to give the electric Spark a bigger grille,which,apparently,it doesn't need! Ironic!

I think this face-lift (Chevy's new face) will be carried over to the entire Spark range.Except the smoked tail-lamps and blacked out hatch.Love the rims on this one.Very fashionable!
Old 17th February 2010, 23:26   #22
BHPian

In my opinion it looks stunning . I expect the price to be around 4 lakhs if not cheaper.

--Vikrant
Old 18th February 2010, 00:24   #23
BHPian

I would definitely buy this for a city car. WIN.
Old 18th February 2010, 01:59   #24
BHPian

I think this car looks spectacular. The front grill is a superb touch, the current spark has almost no grill.

The rear treatment is beautiful too. Now only if government can give some concessions to environment friendly cars, this E-spark will sell like hot cakes! Thanks SID!
Old 18th February 2010, 02:18   #25
BHPian

Loving GM's attempts in the Indian market. Still wonder why i hardly see any of their cars on the roads even though they are excellent products & full of value for the amount you spend on buying & maintaining them.

With regards to this e-spark's styling. Id say its overall a good look save for those ugly alloys. Ruins the entire look.
Old 18th February 2010, 10:23   #26
BHPian

Kudos to GM India! This was truly a bold move! I just hope they have the marketing spend needed to push a new technology like this in India.

Won't take much - just a comparison of running costs should have every kanjoos guy in the neighborhood clammering to get one
Old 18th February 2010, 11:59   #27
BHPian

The car looks good. And a less than 5 lakhs pricing would bring average sales as well. It will not take long for people to consider this as an option for their city commute. We never thought of the Reva because it looked plain ugly. But this one is different. Might register better sales than Reva.
Old 18th February 2010, 12:08   #28
Senior - BHPian

Wow!! I loved the overall treatment done to the Spark. I wont mind 1 bit if the new Spark was launched with the same grill and rear design. Now whats the cost???
Old 18th February 2010, 12:17   #29
BHPian

This spark looks good .
I think I read some where they will are going to price it between 4 - 5 lakhs and may provide lease for battery.

Note from Mod : The discussion on the Chevy Spark Electric has since continued in the Chevy at the Auto Expo 2010 thread. More information too, please continue over on that linky.

Last edited by GTO : 19th February 2010 at 11:28. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks