Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-105.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1483150)
Benny, maggie, riju, what are you guys doing with all the special effects? With a brand new white scorpio under perfect shooting conditions, I want to see some normal photography, no HRD/Orton/over-PP effect please.please:

Sharath I wasn't there to take pics any of my Scorp'. Just went over to catch up with the chaps and then you know the scene when Rudra is around :). My tripods head is broken and hence had to borrow Jaggu's tripod for a few shots when it got dark.

Eventually Benny and myself decided to try some rough roads and shot a few pics in a giffy. No time to process the RAW files, so just posted what was easy to come up with.

I purposely retained the Orton effect in the 2nd image coz the sky was way to bland.

Partners in crime
The Auto-Image thread-3613479774_48d929d9d8_b.jpg

Drifting
The Auto-Image thread-3443194325_fb872a0393_b.jpg

GTR
The Auto-Image thread-3483202618_5522fe8de6_b.jpg

Regards,
TG.

@TG: I like the perspective in the first pic. Did you use wide angle or just distorted it while PP-ing? And it looks to me like the sky is a bit overdone.
I think I have seen the GTR a.k.a super car killer pic earlier in this thread(?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1483150)
Benny, maggie, riju, what are you guys doing with all the special effects? With a brand new white scorpio under perfect shooting conditions, I want to see some normal photography, no HRD/Orton/over-PP effect please.please:

:D I was guilty of over doing it. Shall post ones with minimal touch up.

Sharath,

My first Scorp pic and the 2nd pic in the 2nd post- of all 4 cars, are untouched originals

Photo's of my Gypsy

The Auto-Image thread-dsc01915.jpg

The Auto-Image thread-dsc01916.jpg

Are these any good? Shot from my Panny FZ-28 and I used picassa to sharpen the image and crop it.

The Auto-Image thread-p1010889_jpeg.jpg
The Auto-Image thread-p1010882_jpeg.jpg

At the start of Morey plains
The Auto-Image thread-646830240_pbxeyl.jpg

Pic of Chevrolet Malibu enroute to Lake Tahoe

the second pic has some HDR. a beginner to HDR, so please let me know where to improve. thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevelle (Post 1484423)
the second pic has some HDR. a beginner to HDR, so please let me know where to improve. thanks

The the lowlights seems to be clipped. HDR should have some more details there. How did you take it and process it?

Rudra here's what I ended up with that evening. Converted from RAW to Jpeg and almost zero processing done.Also anyways to better this pic , if yes please take time off and post some tips :).

Sharath please feel free to post your critics. Have gotten back after a long break and need to polish my skills.

The Auto-Image thread-dsc_3284_1-large.jpg

My take on the Scropio picture.

The Auto-Image thread-dsc_3284_1-klien.jpg

To the pot of gold
The Auto-Image thread-650519273_ck9wyl.jpg

great picture and title tsk1979

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 1484869)
To the pot of gold
Attachment 192037

nice pic. sharpen up the colours and PP it and it'll be awesome.