Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-108.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sathee46 (Post 1499592)
A Recent shot of my ride

Attachment 197020

Hey nice shot and processing done there, See if you can convert the entire background to black may be, the current one is little distracting, i really like the lighting.

Pramod

One of the recent pictures of my car

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1499709)
Very nice processing though I find the background to be a little distracting..

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1499820)
Hey nice shot and processing done there, See if you can convert the entire background to black may be, the current one is little distracting, i really like the lighting.

Pramod

Ya the background is indeed very distracting, that is the reason i have added so much vignetting to it. I tried all i know and this was the best i could do. May be you guys can help me on making it better

EDIT:One more from the same series
The Auto-Image thread-img_4041.jpg

The sal river in goa is one of my favorite places, the river is full of life and the country side around is so beautiful. Lounging around the banks of the river in a shack can be a very relaxing experience. These photos were taken two days ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1499827)
One of the recent pictures of my car

Have you seen the image in the 1st post here? : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-your-car.html

;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sathee46 (Post 1500057)
EDIT:One more from the same series
Attachment 197124

Excellent one!
(Though that plastic bag and other item on the road diagonally below the rear bumper could be removed to make it better)

cya
R

sathee; good one.Makes it look dangerous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1502550)
sathee; good one.Makes it look dangerous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 1502487)
Excellent one!
(Though that plastic bag and other item on the road diagonally below the rear bumper could be removed to make it better)

Thanks guys, I will keep that in mind next time.

Here is a something i tried on the image i posted earlier, Hope it looks fine nowThe Auto-Image thread-img_4052_bg11.jpg.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sathee46 (Post 1502818)

Here is a something i tried on the image i posted earlier, Hope it looks fine nowAttachment 197920.

Woah !! one word character.

Sathee

Fantastic pics of the blue beast !!:thumbs up

Quote:

Here is a something i tried on the image i posted earlier, Hope it looks fine nowAttachment 197920.

Beauty. This can be given to Ford for their newspaper ad. :thumbs up

amazing pic! It looks like it could go straight into a magazine :)

cheers

PS: how did you get that shiny look? was it the lighting or some pp method?

@sathee
Excellent shot and pp. Well done!
Regards,
TG.

Thanks a lot guys!!

The picture is a combination of some good lighting & some PP. The picture was taken underneath a slpit bridge where there was light coming from the gap between the two lanes above. I never thought it would come out so well. For PP i used a duplicate layer of the image in overlay mode to improve the contrast and give it the shiny look.

Quote:

Hope it looks fine now.

Very good shot & PP sathee46!!! :thumbs up To my eyes, this looks good enough to be a brochure front page. clap:

Just one humble suggestion- the Ford logo could be a bit more visible.

Quote:

Awesome! Came out brilliantly!

Here is another shot of my car.